How do you get the money to buy your kicks?

i gets my money....feels better knowing everything i owned i bought with my own money that i worked for.

before i had rent, electric, cable, phone and other bills plus a baby, i had the extra $$$$ to spend on kicks

last shoes i bought where the ones in my avy and i sold the X that came with them

before that i couldn't tell you when i bought shoes

like many others, came to NT for the JB forum, now i just come here and the sports forum

I started collecting back in '06 I worked as a bellman/valet. I used to save up my tips from about 2-3 days and cop a pair (Yea I was gettin that change
grin.gif
) It helped cause I didn't want what everybody was hypin over. But recently I just been plannin my spendin, holdin on to change, waitin for F&Fand not jumpin when certain kicks drop on RD. I want the Penny II's but I'll wait til they go on sale and get the F&F. It also helps to knowpeople.

I use to get money from my pops but he can't work anymore and my mom doesn't work either so I had
to get a job if I wanted to get money. I just started working at A.J. Wright two weeks ago and now I know
the value of a dollar and I probably won't blow all my money on shoes.

Back
Top Bottom