How do you get through the work day?

Shoutout to all my lazy homies wit jobs that don't like to do #%$* until the boss is around.
pimp.gif

On a day if my boss was around all day.

9 - arrive, fire up the computer/ copier, figure out what I'm going to do to pass time/ get assignments from boss
10- work on said assignments at a medium pace
11- work on said assignments at a medium pace
12- deliver invoices, go to the bank, go to post office; anything to get me out the office so I can pick up lunch if I need to while I'm out. Since I'mgetting lunch, I use that as an excuse to have more time to be out
1- eat lunch, BS, take out trash
2- work on said assignments at a medium pace
3- work on said assignments at a medium pace
4- I stretch out whatever I'm doing and try to stay out of sight of the boss so he won't have me doing anything around the time to leave.
5- I have to wait for everyone else in the office to leave, for me to leave. Unless I'm in the middle of something important, I drop whatever I'm doingand do nothing after 5, because I shouldn't have to be there anyway.
pimp.gif

a whole lot of niketalk and gchat...with work mixed in between. i can multitask like no other...

Originally Posted by DLo13

Enough coffee to give the average man a heart attack.

laugh.gif
Indeed...just can't do it on a empty stomach or I'm likeTyrone Biggums.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

a whole lot of niketalk and gchat...with work mixed in between. i can multitask like no other...
Or your fees are so high, you can rip off the client and it doesn't matter.

those of you with office jobs? what exactly do they have you do at a computer all day? i've always wondered...

If you're looking for the day to go by faster, try turning off/hiding the clock on your computer. The less you look at the time the faster the day goes.Believe.

Originally Posted by socluis90

those of you with office jobs? what exactly do they have you do at a computer all day? i've always wondered...
Nothing because I am on NT
laugh.gif

But usually it's making powerpoints, updating Excel, sending emails and staying on top of *#$%

I had to wake up at 5:30 this morning to go to our other office 2 hours away for a meeting only to find out it got moved to tomorrow
indifferent.gif

Today = NT day

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Or your fees are so high, you can rip off the client and it doesn't matter.

welcome to consulting
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I edit/build webpages, upload content, and do some writing for a client of our company; the writing consists of either short articles or technicaldocumentation. It's a pretty cool job so I don't really hate coming to work at all.
pimp.gif

lot of excel and access. the specifics change depending on the job though...

I create accounts for people like new hires and individuals for new firms. Like your log on user id for your work computer, I create it sothat's what I do all day,

with NT and twitter in the midst of it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom