How do you get through the work day?

I just got a new full-time research position, and I'm too scared to go on here during the work day.
laugh.gif
I don't go on message boards at all. The mostI'll do is gmail.com and cnn.com. When I get more comfortable here, I'll see what else I can get on. The security there is just too strict; everythingis monitored and my supervisor is sent a list of sites I visit every day.

At my old research job, I was online from when I logged in to my username at work, to when I logged off. I used my laptop, so no one could tell me where Icould or could not go. Luckily, at my current part-time weekend job, I can pretty go anywhere as long as it isn't a gossip site.

Coffee in the morning and a monster or some form of energy/caffeine drink in the afternoon gets me through the day.

• NT/twitter/tumblr
  • walk around to the other stores when its slow
  • have a drink or go to the bar next door when its slow
  • have some friends stop by and hangout

830-10 get tea, bs, check email, go to team mtg
10-1 work any tickets, bother networking guys
1-2 lunch
2-4 study for school and do homework
4-5 chill

Originally Posted by donpoppa

• NT/twitter/tumblr
  • walk around to the other stores when its slow
  • have a drink or go to the bar next door when its slow
  • have some friends stop by and hangout
You work at HUF right?

Originally Posted by King Beef

Smoke a bong before I leave the house everyday.
i usually smoke a joint with another dude i work with on my lunch break..keep that visine on deck..so its a wrap
pimp.gif

smoked a bowl before work today..
eek.gif
...i was out of my mind today

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

nightruans wrote:

Im always in and out of the office, so my day goes by very fast every day
Variant-@@@ avy. 
grin.gif

bruh, are you stupid... i had this avy WAY before you did....

smh.gif
and everytime I see your avy im like this dude making me look bad

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

nightruans wrote:

Im always in and out of the office, so my day goes by very fast every day
Variant-@@@ avy. 
grin.gif

bruh, are you stupid... i had this avy WAY before you did....

smh.gif
and everytime I see your avy im like this dude making me look bad

true. the process is an avy thief
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

You know doing actual work makes time go by pretty fast lol

Yessir.

Light days are a gift and a curse. I'm not doing $@#+, but I get so bored that I want stuff to do.

I can't wait to have an office job, everyone in here making it seem like a joke.

I don't know if I could handle being stizzy at work though, I get paranoid that the pizza guy knows I'm stoned, I can only imagine how hard it is around your boss.

Originally Posted by socluis90

those of you with office jobs? what exactly do they have you do at a computer all day? i've always wondered...
i just wait for people to call me, fax bills, mail bills, explain bills, etc. im scared to go on nt at work now, because i got viruses and what not from it. so now im just posted at my desk. i usually shoot the #$#% with the dude across from me, but today was his last day. so im over in the corner on my dolo tip until somebody gets moved over by me.

Back
Top Bottom