How Do You Like Your Sushi? [PICS INCLUDED] *Page 1 Update.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Im a big texture person...I cant eat lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp thats not breaded ect ect ect haha I always hear Im missin out tho

your life sucks

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Im a big texture person...I cant eat lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp thats not breaded ect ect ect haha I always hear Im missin out tho

your life sucks

SWEET POTATO ROLLS ARE THE TRUTH!

And yeah I was getting very tired of the Americanised stuff so I want to make mine as close to the OG as possible. Might just get some salmon, shrimp and some veggies but I don't know which ones yet.

SWEET POTATO ROLLS ARE THE TRUTH!

And yeah I was getting very tired of the Americanised stuff so I want to make mine as close to the OG as possible. Might just get some salmon, shrimp and some veggies but I don't know which ones yet.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I've never heard of sugar used in sushi rice. It's always been short grain rice and vinegar. People usually use soy sauce so adding salt into the rice seems like overkill to me. I'm personally not a fan of all that fancy rolling. Just get the freshest ingredients you can (hell, if you can get a live fish yourself or have a live fish killed for you do that) and put a nice fatty slice on top of a small bunch of rice. Serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and ginger on the side.
This man speaks the truth.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I've never heard of sugar used in sushi rice. It's always been short grain rice and vinegar. People usually use soy sauce so adding salt into the rice seems like overkill to me. I'm personally not a fan of all that fancy rolling. Just get the freshest ingredients you can (hell, if you can get a live fish yourself or have a live fish killed for you do that) and put a nice fatty slice on top of a small bunch of rice. Serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and ginger on the side.
This man speaks the truth.
pimp.gif

My boys uncle who is Japanese, is head sushi chef at a big sushi spot here in Orlando.

He makes us serious rolls all specialty rolls and such.

Here is a boat he made for us last weekend...

And he told us we got free dessert so this man made us a "Dessert roll" not on the menu or offered.

Features : brown rice that's fried (homemade rice crispies), coconut shrimp, mango, strawberry, cream cheese, walnuts, crushed almonds

Quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever eaten.

My boys uncle who is Japanese, is head sushi chef at a big sushi spot here in Orlando.

And he told us we got free dessert so this man made us a "Dessert roll" not on the menu or offered.

Features : brown rice that's fried (homemade rice crispies), coconut shrimp, mango, strawberry, cream cheese, walnuts, crushed almonds

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

eek.gif

went to some bomb sushi place down in nashville a while back and got some dessert sushi that looked just like that.. it was
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

eek.gif

went to some bomb sushi place down in nashville a while back and got some dessert sushi that looked just like that.. it was
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I would like to know if anyone here likes to make california rolls.
If so how do you like to make them?

Back
Top Bottom