How Does Fat Joe Get Love In The Hood After What He Did To Cuban Link?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ninjahood

it takes money to to do videos, do advertisement, push a single thru radio, etc....
there was a video for "tellin me lies", though
or is that your point?
ok, so that shows that da money was being invested in cuban link..so whats da problem? if a artist tells u he wants to bounce..you're just gonna let him walk AFTER u paid for

that video without re-couping? oh...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ninjahood

it takes money to to do videos, do advertisement, push a single thru radio, etc....
there was a video for "tellin me lies", though
or is that your point?
ok, so that shows that da money was being invested in cuban link..so whats da problem? if a artist tells u he wants to bounce..you're just gonna let him walk AFTER u paid for

that video without re-couping? oh...

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by ksteezy

OK but we all know that people that used to associate themselves with anybody (ex)
would lie its just common knowledge

and aint nobody getting excited about who knows the truth nobody is really even asking for it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the last couple of post is about a cuban link album 

unless Joe or cuban himself post what the deal is it will always be he say she say 
bro, how small is your world, who's "we all"?
and whats so hard to believe about what i said besides the part where she said that Joe had Cuban blacklisted?....

ex associates never lie in your world OK
and when I say we all I mean nobody is eliminated from the possibility of lying 

thats common sense 

maybe its just me but i take it with a grain of salt when it comes to a broad gossiping 

and getting cuban blacklisted is hard to believe

how you blacklist a cat that wasnt a star to begin with

how you blacklist a local #!$$@ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know how, im not in the music industry to know what goes down behind close doors, but neither do you...so how much more do you actually know???....to completely shut out the possibility that this actually happened?....
and i don't understand how Joe is no longer relevant in game....he still making, still features in nearly 70% of the singles khaled puts out...still walking that red carpet....i mean he's no Justin Beiber if thats what you guys mean by being relevant....but i still see dude doing him.

OK but we all know that people that used to associate themselves with anybody (ex)
would lie its just common knowledge

and aint nobody getting excited about who knows the truth nobody is really even asking for it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the last couple of post is about a cuban link album 

unless Joe or cuban himself post what the deal is it will always be he say she say 
and whats so hard to believe about what i said besides the part where she said that Joe had Cuban blacklisted?....

thats common sense 

maybe its just me but i take it with a grain of salt when it comes to a broad gossiping 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know how, im not in the music industry to know what goes down behind close doors, but neither do you...so how much more do you actually know???....to completely shut out the possibility that this actually happened?....
and i don't understand how Joe is no longer relevant in game....he still making, still features in nearly 70% of the singles khaled puts out...still walking that red carpet....i mean he's no Justin Beiber if thats what you guys mean by being relevant....but i still see dude doing him.

Okay I've heard that he's nice with the hands and people dont want it with Joe. This has nothin to do with the Pap situation. I still got love for my boy even if he did get rocked lol but its just hard to beleive some stuff. So is he a G? Or is he a fraud? Someone please clear this up cause I've heard both.

Okay I've heard that he's nice with the hands and people dont want it with Joe. This has nothin to do with the Pap situation. I still got love for my boy even if he did get rocked lol but its just hard to beleive some stuff. So is he a G? Or is he a fraud? Someone please clear this up cause I've heard both.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

son did you just spit a couple of bars?....SWAG.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

son did you just spit a couple of bars?....SWAG.

thats common sense 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt say the broad 100% did but its just gossip to me unless I hear it from one of them 
and like i said earlier people just lie bro especially old employees  

thats common sense 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt say the broad 100% did but its just gossip to me unless I hear it from one of them 
and like i said earlier people just lie bro especially old employees  

Originally Posted by HankMoody

RickyBattalion wrote:
The Darkside Vol. 1 was no joke

You're right. It was a modern day tragedy.�
I swear you guys say things  just to upset other people. J.O.S.E. 2 was a tragedy. The Darkside Vol. 1 on the other hand was a great album. You just disliking !*** for fun.
And I have absolutely no reason to defend Joe. I only enjoy a relatively small portion of his material and I'm not from NY.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

RickyBattalion wrote:
The Darkside Vol. 1 was no joke

You're right. It was a modern day tragedy.�
I swear you guys say things  just to upset other people. J.O.S.E. 2 was a tragedy. The Darkside Vol. 1 on the other hand was a great album. You just disliking !*** for fun.
And I have absolutely no reason to defend Joe. I only enjoy a relatively small portion of his material and I'm not from NY.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

joey is irrelevant to all hip hop, ninjahood is a groupie probably DJ Khaled

Fat Joe is known for 1 hit [or "hit"] single everytime his album drops, but he's honestly been buried in the dirt since "Make It Rain"

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

joey is irrelevant to all hip hop, ninjahood is a groupie probably DJ Khaled

Fat Joe is known for 1 hit [or "hit"] single everytime his album drops, but he's honestly been buried in the dirt since "Make It Rain"

Back
Top Bottom