How Does Fat Joe Get Love In The Hood After What He Did To Cuban Link?

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You're right. It was a modern day tragedy.�
I swear you guys say things  just to upset other people. J.O.S.E. 2 was a tragedy. The Darkside Vol. 1 on the other hand was a great album. You just disliking !*** for fun

ice_t.jpg

RickyBattalion wrote:
The Darkside Vol. 1 was no joke
I swear you guys say things  just to upset other people. J.O.S.E. 2 was a tragedy. The Darkside Vol. 1 on the other hand was a great album. You just disliking !*** for fun.
And I have absolutely no reason to defend Joe. I only enjoy a relatively small portion of his material and I'm not from NY.

Don't pay them no mind. These are the same dudes that listen to lil b 

RickyBattalion wrote:
The Darkside Vol. 1 was no joke
I swear you guys say things  just to upset other people. J.O.S.E. 2 was a tragedy. The Darkside Vol. 1 on the other hand was a great album. You just disliking !*** for fun.
And I have absolutely no reason to defend Joe. I only enjoy a relatively small portion of his material and I'm not from NY.

2011. 5 page thread about Fat Joe with Cuban Link's name in the title.

30t6p3b.gif

2011. 5 page thread about Fat Joe with Cuban Link's name in the title.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

So apparently Joe has pull in the industry?  How much?  Dude hasn't been on in a minute.
but we're not talking about now
I see.  So in his prime, dude had pull.  This must have been around "Lean Back..."

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

So apparently Joe has pull in the industry?  How much?  Dude hasn't been on in a minute.
but we're not talking about now
I see.  So in his prime, dude had pull.  This must have been around "Lean Back..."

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

b0c1616aad45c2a20ea5f10728421e9fdcb4e2b5_r.gif

b0c1616aad45c2a20ea5f10728421e9fdcb4e2b5_r.gif

I love how you justify your opinion so well. We all have a lot to learn from you.

I love how you justify your opinion so well. We all have a lot to learn from you.

His albums aren't masterpieces but they are good enough to listen to.. I still have Me, Myself, I in rotation.
Bossman was holding his (rhymes) with Big L and DITC...
He has my 'musical' respect..

His albums aren't masterpieces but they are good enough to listen to.. I still have Me, Myself, I in rotation.
Bossman was holding his (rhymes) with Big L and DITC...
He has my 'musical' respect..

eea1626ba94dc7a50d6c979116e6c81c0d86b054_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ how mad you are. This is Fat *@$#@%+ Joe we are discussing. His irrelevance is irrelevant. If you still don't understand, I am being meta here. Yes, meta. I am making fun of the seriousness of the OG thread . Look at my first post in this thread. Proceed from there. We are talking about Fat Joe, man. Fat Joe. 

eea1626ba94dc7a50d6c979116e6c81c0d86b054_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ how mad you are. This is Fat *@$#@%+ Joe we are discussing. His irrelevance is irrelevant. If you still don't understand, I am being meta here. Yes, meta. I am making fun of the seriousness of the OG thread . Look at my first post in this thread. Proceed from there. We are talking about Fat Joe, man. Fat Joe. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No one thinks your corny @%# gifs or jokes are funny though son. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No one thinks your corny @%# gifs or jokes are funny though son. 

Back
Top Bottom