How does one smash video vixen type females?

A lot of those girls have some pretty bad substance abuse problems.  I'm not advocating it, but I think it would work in this case.

try this bruh...jump off a bridge....there will be 'video vixens' waiting for you at the bottom

All you need is twitter, some foams, a rosary piece, a snapback, and some arm tats B. Oh and mention that you're into making beats or something like that. Game. Drawls.

you MIGHT have to spend some money but not alot...

maybe a few bottles in a club

thats not always necessary...

i know guys who hit the same chicks these rappers/athletes hits and they are as regular as they come...those chicks tell all the famous guys business to the regular guys...

carry yourself like you don't need them and don't give a **** who they are...

you'll definitely need to be in a bigger city with those types of women...MIA, LA, ATL

you'll definitely need a few pairs of foams tho

I hit a "video vixen" (no ducktales) i met her at my friends apartment complex in the elevator and exchanged numbers with her

we linked about a week later had dinner and some drinks and after some conversation she wasted no time saying lets go back to your place.

she's a dancer/choreographer that worked on videos for Bad Boy back in the 90s - afterwards we layed in bed and she showed me videos of her in 112 videos, shared stories about Biggie (she had mostly negative things to say - a total turnoff - like she made fun of how he could barely breathe when he talked and said things like "if he handn't gotten shot he'd be dead already from a heart attack :smh: )

she shared stories about a short relationship with Kanye she had and she mentioned he constantly needed attention and always wanted people around. showed me photos on her ipad - more negative comments...

finally she shared stories about working with Aaliyah and said mostly positive things about her. she talked about how seriously she took her opportunities, saying she studied and worked really hard before "Romeo Must Die" and "Queen of The Damned" - she went on to mention why she rushed to leave the shoot for "rock the boat" for another opportunity but out of respect for her I'll chill on that topic.

ultimately i was totally turned off by her. mind you this was a woman in her mid 30's who's glory days were behind her but she'd gone from being apparently one of Bad Boy's go to choreographer's in the 90's to a woman who seemed to be in her 2nd childhood. She had a roommate- probably her man the way she would trip about me coming upstairs, the way she dressed, carried herself at dinner and throughout the night.

sex was actually good, but she would NEVER SHUT UP. constantly name droppin about working with a young chris Brown, how this RB from the Titans proposed to her. one of these dudes even bought her a porsche which she sold and i believe was living off the money from.

wither way the point of telling this story was to say these "video vixens" are not all they're cracked up to be. It was a fun experience but I'd much rather have a woman that has some substance.

anyways i cut ties with her, she left the nastiest voicemail on my phone calling me lame immature whatever. Vixens aren't hard to land, but may not be worth the catch.

Last edited:

QFE.

This meme never gets old. :lol:

I hit a "video vixen" (no ducktales) i met her at my friends apartment complex in the elevator and exchanged numbers with her
we linked about a week later had dinner and some drinks and after some conversation she wasted no time saying lets go back to your place.
she's a dancer/choreographer that worked on videos for Bad Boy back in the 90s - afterwards we layed in bed and she showed me videos of her in 112 videos, shared stories about Biggie (she had mostly negative things to say - a total turnoff - like she made fun of how he could barely breathe when he talked and said things like "if he handn't gotten shot he'd be dead already from a heart attack :smh: )
she shared stories about a short relationship with Kanye she had and she mentioned he constantly needed attention and always wanted people around. showed me photos on her ipad - more negative comments...
finally she shared stories about working with Aaliyah and said mostly positive things about her. she talked about how seriously she took her opportunities, saying she studied and worked really hard before "Romeo Must Die" and "Queen of The Damned" - she went on to mention why she rushed to leave the shoot for "rock the boat" for another opportunity but out of respect for her I'll chill on that topic.
ultimately i was totally turned off by her. mind you this was a woman in her mid 30's who's glory days were behind her but she'd gone from being apparently one of Bad Boy's go to choreographer's in the 90's to a woman who seemed to be in her 2nd childhood. She had a roommate- probably her man the way she would trip about me coming upstairs, the way she dressed, carried herself at dinner and throughout the night.
sex was actually good, but she would NEVER SHUT UP. constantly name droppin about working with a young chris Brown, how this RB from the Titans proposed to her. one of these dudes even bought her a porsche which she sold and i believe was living off the money from.
wither way the point of telling this story was to say these "video vixens" are not all they're cracked up to be. It was a fun experience but I'd much rather have a woman that has some substance.
anyways i cut ties with her, she left the nastiest voicemail on my phone calling me lame immature whatever. Vixens aren't hard to land, but may not be worth the catch.

Holla at em sitting in an M3 while having your left hand out the car with the rollie chillin on your wrist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom