How Good can j.j hickson be?

Originally Posted by acidicality

^Nice LeBron assist highlight reel there.
pimp.gif

exactly what i was thinking
Does he have a post game?

Originally Posted by third

lol dudes like Kenyon martin/Tyrus Thomas i dunno where people get amare from i think he's smaller than amare  and from all i saw it dunk dunk dunk no actual back to the basket game
Seriously watch that mix, everything he did was off a Lebron pass. He'd be lucky to be as good as Tyrus or 7 Day Dre.

Originally Posted by third

lol dudes like Kenyon martin/Tyrus Thomas i dunno where people get amare from i think he's smaller than amare  and from all i saw it dunk dunk dunk no actual back to the basket game
Seriously watch that mix, everything he did was off a Lebron pass. He'd be lucky to be as good as Tyrus or 7 Day Dre.

That highlight tape was basically Lebron gettin double and triple teamed and JJ getting a wide open dunk. If he's going to be an All Star then Thaddeus Young is going to be an All-NBA First Team selection. But neither of which are going to happen.

7 ast for lebron in that clip
laugh.gif

jj hickson
laugh.gif

That highlight tape was basically Lebron gettin double and triple teamed and JJ getting a wide open dunk. If he's going to be an All Star then Thaddeus Young is going to be an All-NBA First Team selection. But neither of which are going to happen.

7 ast for lebron in that clip
laugh.gif

jj hickson
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

he has the skill and athleticism...he could flourish in Scotts run and gun system but he benefitted on so many wide open dunks from lbj its tough to tell..

we will have to see
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lol 95% of that highlight was off an assist/fastbreak..

I think hes decent.. havent seen too much of him..

he has the skill and athleticism...he could flourish in Scotts run and gun system but he benefitted on so many wide open dunks from lbj its tough to tell..

we will have to see
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lol 95% of that highlight was off an assist/fastbreak..

I think hes decent.. havent seen too much of him..

we will have to see
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I agree with everything you said except for SKILL. He looks like an OK defender. I do think he is going to be a key player on a team, and drop 14-15 pts this upcoming season.

we will have to see
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I agree with everything you said except for SKILL. He looks like an OK defender. I do think he is going to be a key player on a team, and drop 14-15 pts this upcoming season.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I hear yall doubting my dude. I mean he's only 22 right now. That's about the time where most PF come into this league..

check his highlights if you have 2 or 3 minutes..

��
indifferent.gif

I feel like i watched 2 moves over and over again for 4 mins..i didnt even saw him create his own shot..
laugh.gif

He'll be a GOOD bench player, IMO..

I hear yall doubting my dude. I mean he's only 22 right now. That's about the time where most PF come into this league..

��
indifferent.gif

I feel like i watched 2 moves over and over again for 4 mins..i didnt even saw him create his own shot..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

��
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

same thing i was gonna post... no dribbling ability being shown, back to the basket game, pull up shot... or even a jump shot... lucky rebounds and some dunks of cuts... if he gets lucky he could be the next Shannon Brown
laugh.gif
.... hahaha was just being a d1ck but hopefully dude can flourish and grow without lbj there...

Originally Posted by Goldmember

��
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

same thing i was gonna post... no dribbling ability being shown, back to the basket game, pull up shot... or even a jump shot... lucky rebounds and some dunks of cuts... if he gets lucky he could be the next Shannon Brown
laugh.gif
.... hahaha was just being a d1ck but hopefully dude can flourish and grow without lbj there...

Back
Top Bottom