How Good can j.j hickson be?

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Kenyon Martin is average?
Yes he's average.
K mart even now isnt average. But a healthy Kmart in a couple years. With more time to develop some post moves and not be stuck recovering from major injuries.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Kenyon Martin is average?
Yes he's average.
K mart even now isnt average. But a healthy Kmart in a couple years. With more time to develop some post moves and not be stuck recovering from major injuries.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nothing but a avg NBA player
Which is actually not all that bad if you think of it. I'm sure you'd love to be even a scrub NBA player...emphasis on the words NBA PLAYER. That is all.

Which is actually not all that bad if you think of it. I'm sure you'd love to be even a scrub NBA player...emphasis on the words NBA PLAYER. That is all.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

This isn't the "How Good can TruthGetsBusy be" thread. Were talking about how good a dude that the Cavs wouldn't trade Amare Stoudemire for can be. JJ Hickson $@%%%% up Cleveland's economy almost as much as Lebron.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

This isn't the "How Good can TruthGetsBusy be" thread. Were talking about how good a dude that the Cavs wouldn't trade Amare Stoudemire for can be. JJ Hickson $@%%%% up Cleveland's economy almost as much as Lebron.

Who do you guys think will eeven start for Cleveland? Is Ryan Hollins gonna start at the 5, or will it be Varajeo

Who do you guys think will eeven start for Cleveland? Is Ryan Hollins gonna start at the 5, or will it be Varajeo

Back
Top Bottom