How good is T.O. in BBALL?

Originally Posted by JinKazama

He's aight...i dont think he's close to NBA material.
QFT.  Dude would be a D-leaguer at best even in his younger days.  The only celeb I ever saw who could MAYBE sit the bench on an NBA team was Brian Mcknight.  Dude had decent handles and his J was wet.  First time I saw dude play was back when he was big on the music scene and I was like how these dudes getting schooled by an R&B cat, but dude could really play.

i remember watching mcknight play, and he got the first double double in the celebrity all star game
pimp.gif
then attempted to the dunk ball and miss it
sick.gif

Master P was a shooter from what I remember when he was trying out for the Hornets then. I don't think he was that bad. He was avging like 3-5 PPG during that preseason. And honestly, for a rapper, I think that's fairly respectable.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

i was thinkin..if hes THAT good and no NFL team approaches him...should he try to join the NBA?
nerd.gif

Yeah...I was thinking the same thing.  Teams would be lining up to sign a 37yo 6'3" SG with no experience. 
roll.gif

Fellas...if you can't figure out that Master P was on the roster as nothing more than an attendance booster, then I dunno what to tell ya. It's the equivalent of Garth Brooks taking BP and getting in a game w. the Padres.

These rappers lie thru their teeth (word to Sizzurp's world-wide sales)...don't believe any BS that comes outta his mouth about what his ACTUAL prospects were of making the team.

^those teams are dumb then
laugh.gif
trying to boost their pre-season attendance

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Yeah...I was thinking the same thing.  Teams would be lining up to sign a 37yo 6'3" SG with no experience. 

>
Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Every NBA team is dying to sign a 37 year old who wouldn't even be good enough to play D1..

T.O. sucks, I'm 99% sure I'm better than him. They should have regular people enter a contest and win a chance to play in the Celeb games during Allstar weekend. 'Cause most of them are really, really bad.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

T.O. sucks, I'm 99% sure I'm better than him. They should have regular people enter a contest and win a chance to play in the Celeb games during Allstar weekend. 'Cause most of them are really, really bad.
Then it wouldn't be a celebrity game would it...
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

The Globetrotters are in it, and they aren't celebs.
indifferent.gif
 And I'm talkin' about one or two slots, not a whole roster, %$^&

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

eyes.gif

The Globetrotters are in it, and they aren't celebs.
indifferent.gif
 And I'm talkin' about one or two slots, not a whole roster, %$^&
If you put on the Globetrotter jersey you're a celebrity, dummy.

master p was actually decent in his younger days, but silkk the shocker was suppose to be really good. he had the height and athleticism.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by JinKazama

He's aight...i dont think he's close to NBA material.
QFT.  Dude would be a D-leaguer at best even in his younger days.  The only celeb I ever saw who could MAYBE sit the bench on an NBA team was Brian Mcknight.  Dude had decent handles and his J was wet.  First time I saw dude play was back when he was big on the music scene and I was like how these dudes getting schooled by an R&B cat, but dude could really play.

i remember watching mcknight play, and he got the first double double in the celebrity all star game
pimp.gif
then attempted to the dunk ball and miss it
sick.gif

Brian McKnight used to always win MVP of those NBA celebrity leagues. Heard he was pretty good...

I remember the music video with him and Kobe Bryant and McKnight was hoopin...
laugh.gif

You can't be serious...

T.O is decent though..I've played against him in Dallas when he was on a team w/ Romo and they dominated the Y league in the toughest division...

I also saw him play a lot last summer at UCLA when he was in town filming his show...He held his own in pickup ball vs a lot of the pros...But he couldnt play in the NBA because he doesnt have a true position..

I ignored this thread when I first saw it. Then I saw it expanded to 3 pages so I thought Id check it out. My initial reaction was the correct one.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

You can't be serious...

T.O is decent though..I've played against him in Dallas when he was on a team w/ Romo and they dominated the Y league in the toughest division...

Who's better? Romo or T.O.

Back
Top Bottom