How I Met Your Mother Post Series Discussion. Rustled Jimmies to the Maximum

Yea, it is clear. But if someone is too lazy to read through a 9 page thread then I'm too lazy to answer his question truthfully.
laugh.gif
 my bad. I thought NT would stick to the no spoiler way of threads.

But then wouldnt we already know how the series finale to How I Met Your Dad would go because it would have to be the same last episode of How I Met Your Mother?

1330722255116.jpg
Probably but I guess the angle would be all about the journey and not the destination. Also they could go a bit further with a wedding episode for Ted and the mother and not just how they met and skip to proposal.

Sucks that HIMYM has to end. I wonder how the spin-off will be. I don't think it will be as good w/o Barney Stinson lol.

Sucks that HIMYM has to end. I wonder how the spin-off will be. I don't think it will be as good w/o Barney Stinson lol.

You're really sorry it to see it go? The show peaked at like season 3 (maybe 2) and has been running on fumes for at least the past three seasons. I dont even know why i keep watching sometimes :smh:

You're really sorry it to see it go? The show peaked at like season 3 (maybe 2) and has been running on fumes for at least the past three seasons. I dont even know why i keep watching sometimes
mean.gif
Personally, I like it. Although this last season hasn't been as good as the other seasons.

Son....

This show is awesome!!!

:rofl:

Started from season 1 earlier tonight...

Barney Stinson delivers the LULZ...

Last edited:
You're really sorry it to see it go? The show peaked at like season 3 (maybe 2) and has been running on fumes for at least the past three seasons. I dont even know why i keep watching sometimes :smh:
Personally, I like it. Although this last season hasn't been as good as the other seasons.

I'd say 1-3 are top notch. Seasons 4 & 5 were okay. But 6 and 7 killed it & 8 only became tolerable after The Robin episode.

They screwed themselves with this season. It's so idiotic to format the whole season this way.

I like how they're tying eps together :lol:

The Naked Man, It's the end of the world

I wonder if this group is gonna be the cast for the spinoff

the feels with this episode 
frown.gif

mom being cute as hell with that muffin w/jam thing

also, why no preview for next week? They started saying next week for himym, then cuts to something from a different show

Shoulda picked up the story from when Leo dumped the mother in WoWS, leading her to a series of events, where she eventually meets Ted
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally an episode this season that was actually good from beginning to end. Didn't feel like a filler like most of the episodes have been. The past seasons where Ted talked about the yellow umbrella, how she was in the class he went to teach and was the wrong class, the St. Patrick's day episode, etc. There's about two months left before the series finale.

Finally an episode this season that was actually good from beginning to end. Didn't feel like a filler like most of the episodes have been. The past seasons where Ted talked about the yellow umbrella, how she was in the class he went to teach and was the wrong class, the St. Patrick's day episode, etc. There's about two months left before the series finale.
Arguably the entire series has been filler until we actually got to the story leading up to meeting the mother.

Back
Top Bottom