How is Arbys in business?

Yeah, because a multibillion dollar corporation is going to intentionally risk liability and serve food to make you sick. Even on the off chance they do, you're getting paid.

giphy.gif

:rofl:

What food is cultural.? How’s your suspension going ?
I honestly feel like Arbys is cultural.

I don't know too many people that look like me that would eat or even trust roast beef from a fast food spot.

Hell most of us don't even trust dishes made with eggs or mayo from other people's houses.

At one point in time I would have called Panera cultural but those things are everywhere so axe that.

Cottage cheese
Box of wine

Are Caucasian foods
Green Bean casserole

And also, they way yall make potato salad is different.

I think Collard Greens are cultural but Southern Whites eat them enough to put an asterisk on that claim.

I cant do taco bell. It just doesnt look appealing to me. With arbys it just depends in location, one spot by my house sucks but by my moms crib they're awesome.

Wont lie, catchy commercials.

Side note: im curious who started the trend with commercials with the sarcastic pitches. I wanna say geico....

I cant do taco bell. It just doesnt look appealing to me. With arbys it just depends in location, one spot by my house sucks but by my moms crib they're awesome.

Wont lie, catchy commercials.

Side note: im curious who started the trend with commercials with the sarcastic pitches. I wanna say geico....

They come to mind in modern era, but I remember Male Cologne commercials in the 90s doing much of the same.

Also, TV has been around for 60 years, so I am sure there are many promotions that happened way before we were born

I like the curly fries.... The sliders are ok. I tried the jalapeno roast beef slider and the pizza slider. I would get the regular roast beef slider over the jalapeno slider because the jalapenos were soggy and not fresh.

Back
Top Bottom