how long should i wait to go to the gym after i eat?

sonoftony

Supporter
im only wondering because im not one to eat past a certain time. but how long should i wait? 1 hour? 2?

im only wondering because im not one to eat past a certain time. but how long should i wait? 1 hour? 2?

about 2-3 hrs dude.

you should eat a small snack before u go to the gym though.

about 2-3 hrs dude.

you should eat a small snack before u go to the gym though.

depends what you are eating
if it is protein shakes or bars or heavy amounts of good carbs then id say 1.5 hours
you need the energy to process and get in your system
but if you work out too soon youll work without the carbs proteins etc and use muscle energy
then the carbs will turn to sugar then fat
time it well
good luck

depends what you are eating
if it is protein shakes or bars or heavy amounts of good carbs then id say 1.5 hours
you need the energy to process and get in your system
but if you work out too soon youll work without the carbs proteins etc and use muscle energy
then the carbs will turn to sugar then fat
time it well
good luck

Ok so i been going to the gm a lot of recent jogging and lifting weights and using the machines.

I'm not knowledgeable on what to eat or what time.

I know you ned protein to help build your muscles and give them food.

I recently bought the Pure Protein bars and wondered should i eat them before or after i work out and how long before or after?

Thanks

Ok so i been going to the gm a lot of recent jogging and lifting weights and using the machines.

I'm not knowledgeable on what to eat or what time.

I know you ned protein to help build your muscles and give them food.

I recently bought the Pure Protein bars and wondered should i eat them before or after i work out and how long before or after?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom