How many active members are there REALLY on NT?

Originally Posted by Method Man

$14,000+ in donations we were going to announce in the next few weeks.
Nice
pimp.gif

Your advertising revenue could be between $669 and $1,989 a year, based on the 524 visitors that come to your website each day.
For real? I guess we'd better call off the $14,000+ in donations we were going to announce in the next few weeks. I hope they don't repossess those school buildings in Kenya.
Those estimates must come from the same firm that appraised Louisiana for the French.... or Gilbert Arenas for my beloved Wizards.

Here are some actual numbers:

1. We average over 80,000 unique visitors per day.
2. Less than 8% of all accounts created since we opened have been banned.
3. An average of over 10,000 posts are created each day.

wow that's impressive seriously...
pimp.gif
...so the ad calculations werefalse?

really 45k banned? haha i say 1000(not including lurkers) in the course of a week. im here lurking i barley comment in the past month or so but i am active onnt

Originally Posted by supreme math

Your advertising revenue could be between $669 and $1,989 a year, based on the 524 visitors that come to your website each day.
For real? I guess we'd better call off the $14,000+ in donations we were going to announce in the next few weeks. I hope they don't repossess those school buildings in Kenya.
Those estimates must come from the same firm that appraised Louisiana for the French.... or Gilbert Arenas for my beloved Wizards.

wow that's impressive seriously...
pimp.gif
...so the ad calculations were false?

eek.gif
pimp.gif

thats pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom