How many hours have you gone without sleep?

me personally 48 hours max.. it was when my mom's had surgery.. but i known some people go for 3 days or more.. vampire status.. right there..i can't do all that

me personally 48 hours max.. it was when my mom's had surgery.. but i known some people go for 3 days or more.. vampire status.. right there..i can't do all that

Seriously...How do people do 3 days? I can do a whole day but by the next afternoon, I just can't stay up anymore...Like I have to sleep.

Seriously...How do people do 3 days? I can do a whole day but by the next afternoon, I just can't stay up anymore...Like I have to sleep.

about 40 hours, it was over 2 days of work, i slept for like 12 after that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like 48. Woke up thursday morning went to sleep sunday morning 4-5am sometime lol. Hell Weekend
30t6p3b.gif

Like 48. Woke up thursday morning went to sleep sunday morning 4-5am sometime lol. Hell Weekend
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Like 48. Woke up thursday morning went to sleep sunday morning 4-5am sometime lol. Hell Weekend :}

Frat initiation? Oh @!$%, I forgot I did that too so I guess 48 hours would be my longest as well.

I regularly stay up for 24 or more hours. Most was 76ish hours, slept for 17 after that. When I actually get a full nights sleep I have really vivid, lifelike dreams. Its like my mind goes into overdrive to compensate for barely sleeping.

I regularly stay up for 24 or more hours. Most was 76ish hours, slept for 17 after that. When I actually get a full nights sleep I have really vivid, lifelike dreams. Its like my mind goes into overdrive to compensate for barely sleeping.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Like 48. Woke up thursday morning went to sleep sunday morning 4-5am sometime lol. Hell Weekend :}

Frat initiation? Oh @!$%, I forgot I did that too so I guess 48 hours would be my longest as well.

2 days under the influence of Monster energy drinks.....I was starting to see things. o.o

2 days under the influence of Monster energy drinks.....I was starting to see things. o.o

Back
Top Bottom