How many of y'all arent on the social networks?

Never had a FB account, get tempted to make one but then I get lazy and say "F it" 
laugh.gif

I only go on facebook once every couple of months, never had twitter, slowly trying to stop wasting time online in general.
Fashion tumblrs have become my weakness.

no facebook or twitter
just aim and my phone

lol @ fashion on tumblr nothing but hypebeast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I only go on facebook once every couple of months, never had twitter, slowly trying to stop wasting time online in general.
Fashion tumblrs have become my weakness.

You're gonna stop browsing the general forum?  I will miss you.. 
tired.gif

I'm not going anywhere 
wink.gif

I meant in general as in everything online

Just gotta save online fun for the weekends. 

deactivated my facebook at the start of the year to focus on a side project..

so much more activities done.
laugh.gif

-Facebook (rarely post status updates, nowadays I use it only to connect), no pictures
-Tumblr (my way of bookmarking cool pictures)

I have a facebook, but I'm never use it. I marked facebook as spam on my email because of all those update emails they send.

twitter got hacked, don't even know my password anymore and so I can just view my updates I follow on this computer. I followed everyone I need already, hoopmixtape, ballislife, a few news sources, bout 3 real life friends. I have a facebook, never post on it either other than the stuff I have to do for the Thunder's official fb group.

I'm not really narcissistic enough to think people care about every single thought that crosses my mind and every insignificant happening.

I made a google plus but nothing but dudes on that so I dipped

Have a facebook, mainly for the chat function with people overseas. I have had the same status since Jan 2011.

No twitter
No G+
No instagram
No Tumblr

Have a FB account but haven't accepted a friend or done anything on there.

Have a Twitter handle but have yet to send a Tweet.

So I don't know what you call that.

I'm about that OFFLINE life! NT is my only online vice. I'm still heavy with the sneakers. And I just been here for too long to give it up.

I've been thinking of starting my own company. At that point, I'd get busier on the socials.

Stopped using facebook about a month ago. Slowly trying to ween myself off of it. Never had a Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom