How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

WOW. why would you be with them then...?

laugh.gif
exactly
So if you are with someone, there should be NOTHING about them that you should be embarrassed about?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by eashawty

i agree, but question: do yall hold yall girl hand in public?
Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?
I explained why. It just doesn't feel like a natural thing to me. If I do I would be doing it for 1 of two reasons.
A. To show everyone how I feel
B. To show everyone how I feel.

Whoever I am with knows how I feel. It just looks dumb and storybook to me. Not a fan of it.

Lmfao....dude is not that serious...last thing I think about when I see a dude holding his woman's hand is that he is showing her off.
DC thinks every dude that shows PDA is because their trying to show off or simp 
It couldn't be that they love each other or they love touching each other 

It always has to boil down to simping and showing off 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Im Def not, but I do tell her what to wear and what not to wear.
laugh.gif
Damn, when have you had to do this?

Ya girl going in for the kiss and you dap her up?

Just slightly headbutt her. That way you get a reason to laugh it off and she will forget about it. But nah, I just let it be known up front that I am not about that PDA stuff. Just not my style man.

When she wears leggings I make her change, I hate those things, or when she trys to get too creative and I make her tone it down to simplicity, and when she wears those damn cowboy boots I hate, black girls and cowboy boots dont MIX.

Im Def not, but I do tell her what to wear and what not to wear.
laugh.gif
Damn, when have you had to do this?

Ya girl going in for the kiss and you dap her up?

Just slightly headbutt her. That way you get a reason to laugh it off and she will forget about it. But nah, I just let it be known up front that I am not about that PDA stuff. Just not my style man.

When she wears leggings I make her change, I hate those things, or when she trys to get too creative and I make her tone it down to simplicity, and when she wears those damn cowboy boots I hate, black girls and cowboy boots dont MIX.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by eashawty

i agree, but question: do yall hold yall girl hand in public?
Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?
I explained why. It just doesn't feel like a natural thing to me. If I do I would be doing it for 1 of two reasons.
A. To show everyone how I feel
B. To show everyone how I feel.

Whoever I am with knows how I feel. It just looks dumb and storybook to me. Not a fan of it.

Lmfao....dude is not that serious...last thing I think about when I see a dude holding his woman's hand is that he is showing her off.
DC thinks every dude that shows PDA is because their trying to show off or simp 
It couldn't be that they love each other or they love touching each other 

It always has to boil down to simping and showing off 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

So if she wears something that is too much, would you be embarrassed to be seen with her? Why do you feel the need to make her change?

So if she wears something that is too much, would you be embarrassed to be seen with her? Why do you feel the need to make her change?

Also I dont let her wear makeup, I hate eye shadow, and she tries to put those color eye shadows on and I make her wipe them off.

I prefer natural beauty.

Im like this with all my women.

Also I dont let her wear makeup, I hate eye shadow, and she tries to put those color eye shadows on and I make her wipe them off.

I prefer natural beauty.

I prefer natural beauty.

pimp.gif
My type of dude man. If you don't like it, speak up. But NT will call you a controlling, insecure chauvinist.

I prefer natural beauty.

pimp.gif
My type of dude man. If you don't like it, speak up. But NT will call you a controlling, insecure chauvinist.

Not embarrassed but I dont want to see her in certain things. I dont care what other people think, its all about what I like.

Its not like I control her or anything, its just those things that I dont like.

Not embarrassed but I dont want to see her in certain things. I dont care what other people think, its all about what I like.

Its not like I control her or anything, its just those things that I dont like.

It is controlling though. But I am not opposed to forms of control. Everyone uses control in their relationship but they won't admit to it. Indirect or direct control. All the same thing. I don't have an issue with it.

It is controlling though. But I am not opposed to forms of control. Everyone uses control in their relationship but they won't admit to it. Indirect or direct control. All the same thing. I don't have an issue with it.

Back
Top Bottom