How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eashawty

i agree, but question: do yall hold yall girl hand in public?
Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?

A man should never hold a woman's hand.  It's just something he shouldn't do, like paying for dinner. 
laugh.gif
I seriously think DC has never been in a serious relationship some of the things he says sometimes are mind blowing 
laugh.gif

Am with him on not paying for dinner part on some levels like if you just met 

But holding hands with your girl c'mon son 
laugh.gif

Am going to honest say i think DC has never had a real girlfriend before 

Seriously
30t6p3b.gif

PDA ftw! @*%# who is watching. You people dont have to look. But OD PDA is another story. Thats not for outside.

But on the subject at hand. If I was embarrassed with my girl (physically) I wouldnt be with her. Now if she had embarrassing tendencies (loud in public and @+!+ like that) I would shut that @+!+ down before it gets out of hand. And if it doesnt I wouldnt want to be with her anymore. No matter how much I like her, if she isnt willing to tone it down, then it wasnt meant to be.

In this stage of my life I care A LOT about what people think of me. So I would never be around someone who would embarrass me. But if I found a chick who isnt exactly the cream of the crop and I REALLY REALLY like her, I wouldnt care about what others think. If anything I would only care about what the people closest to me think and they wouldnt be judgmental about it. At least I hope so.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?

A man should never hold a woman's hand.  It's just something he shouldn't do, like paying for dinner. 
laugh.gif
I seriously think DC has never been in a serious relationship some of the things he says sometimes are mind blowing 
laugh.gif

Am with him on not paying for dinner part on some levels like if you just met 

But holding hands with your girl c'mon son 
laugh.gif

Am going to honest say i think DC has never had a real girlfriend before 

Seriously
30t6p3b.gif

PDA ftw! @*%# who is watching. You people dont have to look. But OD PDA is another story. Thats not for outside.

But on the subject at hand. If I was embarrassed with my girl (physically) I wouldnt be with her. Now if she had embarrassing tendencies (loud in public and @+!+ like that) I would shut that @+!+ down before it gets out of hand. And if it doesnt I wouldnt want to be with her anymore. No matter how much I like her, if she isnt willing to tone it down, then it wasnt meant to be.

In this stage of my life I care A LOT about what people think of me. So I would never be around someone who would embarrass me. But if I found a chick who isnt exactly the cream of the crop and I REALLY REALLY like her, I wouldnt care about what others think. If anything I would only care about what the people closest to me think and they wouldnt be judgmental about it. At least I hope so.

Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?
I explained why. It just doesn't feel like a natural thing to me. If I do I would be doing it for 1 of two reasons.
A. To show everyone how I feel
B. To show everyone how I feel.

Whoever I am with knows how I feel. It just looks dumb and storybook to me. Not a fan of it.

Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?
I explained why. It just doesn't feel like a natural thing to me. If I do I would be doing it for 1 of two reasons.

Whoever I am with knows how I feel. It just looks dumb and storybook to me. Not a fan of it.

Funny you all mention the tampons, I seen a dude in Target buying tampons. Damn did he look embarassed. Tried so hard to hide what he was buying and the cashier kind of laughed at him. I don't know why you all don't subscribe to the idea that women only make men do that as a power trip.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If the other person truly loves them they just try to make the relationship work but that doesn't change that they prefer the way they used to look..Not everything is as easy as going to someone n talking to them.
Pure foolishness. If I truly love someone I want them to get in shape. Go somewhere with that fairy tale stuff man. If I truly love someone I should just allow them to not be the best they can be? Really?

Never. Not me.

laugh.gif
  Can you start a "What would DC do?  Relationship Q&A"

roll.gif
I'm still over here dying at how you said "Never"  on some "Over my dead body" type of isht.
Go head man.

Funny you all mention the tampons, I seen a dude in Target buying tampons. Damn did he look embarassed. Tried so hard to hide what he was buying and the cashier kind of laughed at him. I don't know why you all don't subscribe to the idea that women only make men do that as a power trip.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If the other person truly loves them they just try to make the relationship work but that doesn't change that they prefer the way they used to look..Not everything is as easy as going to someone n talking to them.
Pure foolishness. If I truly love someone I want them to get in shape. Go somewhere with that fairy tale stuff man. If I truly love someone I should just allow them to not be the best they can be? Really?

Never. Not me.

laugh.gif
  Can you start a "What would DC do?  Relationship Q&A"

roll.gif
I'm still over here dying at how you said "Never"  on some "Over my dead body" type of isht.
Go head man.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Im Def not, but I do tell her what to wear and what not to wear.
laugh.gif
Damn, when have you had to do this?

Ya girl going in for the kiss and you dap her up?

Just slightly headbutt her. That way you get a reason to laugh it off and she will forget about it. But nah, I just let it be known up front that I am not about that PDA stuff. Just not my style man.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Im Def not, but I do tell her what to wear and what not to wear.
laugh.gif
Damn, when have you had to do this?

Ya girl going in for the kiss and you dap her up?

Just slightly headbutt her. That way you get a reason to laugh it off and she will forget about it. But nah, I just let it be known up front that I am not about that PDA stuff. Just not my style man.

OP couldn't of thought everyone would keep it 100 did he
laugh.gif

This should be a damn man law seriously..

$!@% outta here
laugh.gif
There are 60,000+ people on here some of which wouldnt of been born if their pops didn't wife a known jump off. Ya'll should be thankful.

OP couldn't of thought everyone would keep it 100 did he
laugh.gif

This should be a damn man law seriously..

$!@% outta here
laugh.gif
There are 60,000+ people on here some of which wouldnt of been born if their pops didn't wife a known jump off. Ya'll should be thankful.

Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?

Lmfao....dude is not that serious...last thong I think about when I see a dude holding his woman's hand is that he is showing er off.

Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?

Lmfao....dude is not that serious...last thong I think about when I see a dude holding his woman's hand is that he is showing er off.

Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?

earth to dc no one gives a *$#* about seeing you hold hands with your girl in public.

Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?

earth to dc no one gives a *$#* about seeing you hold hands with your girl in public.

Back
Top Bottom