How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by JoeClear

What about  being in  a serious relationship with a known jump-off  ?

Nobody wants to touch the question

definitely not.
30t6p3b.gif

This should be a damn man law seriously..

eh, when i was in a relationship, all PDA was strictly for my own physical enjoyment...not for yall....*@#% yall

eh, when i was in a relationship, all PDA was strictly for my own physical enjoyment...not for yall....*@#% yall

never. so many dudes try to get at my girl on the low
30t6p3b.gif
im still the only one beating
pimp.gif

never. so many dudes try to get at my girl on the low
30t6p3b.gif
im still the only one beating
pimp.gif

Lol what's wrong with holding your girl's hand in public?...

Is it really that serious?...I do it without even thinking of it.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eashawty

i agree, but question: do yall hold yall girl hand in public?
Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?

because, that's HIS hand, and just because she's his girlfriend doesnt give her the right to impede on his personal space and expect to hold his hand, especially not in public, ew...

yes, a verrrrrrrrry sarcastic voice was used.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by eashawty

i agree, but question: do yall hold yall girl hand in public?
Never. Not me.
is there a reason why?

because, that's HIS hand, and just because she's his girlfriend doesnt give her the right to impede on his personal space and expect to hold his hand, especially not in public, ew...

yes, a verrrrrrrrry sarcastic voice was used.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

When you and Angie hold hands, I cant tell whos hand belongs to whom.
Bro, play with some rocks or pick up a hammer or something.

Sorry, I can't agree with the idea that if someone makes you happy means you can't be embarassed by them. I really don't see the relation between the two. Because someone makes you happy means you like and appreciate EVERYTHING about them? Not seeing how you don't see that. If my girl ACTS like a jerk-off when she gets in public and I am not proud to be seen with her during those moments, does that mean she doesn't still make me happy? Because someone makes you happy doesn't imply they make you happy 100% of the time. You think about it.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I'll be honest. Sometimes I am a little embarrassed of my girl... because I think I got with her for the wrong reasons.

She's a foreign exchange student from Korea, and to be honest she looks really good. We communicate pretty well, because I'm learning Korean and her English isn't bad if you already know some Korean. It's just a little embarrassing in public sometimes, because her English can become pretty broken. I really don't mind it because I have patience with her, and usually I'll order things for her, but when we're talking I'm not good enough to have a full out conversation in Korean. So although I can understand her broken English fine, I still find it a little embarrassing when we're having a conversation around a lot of other people.

I feel like it's even more embarrassing for her sometimes, so I'm always encouraging her. I never let her know it embarrasses me a little bit too. It's just a part of being a foreigner in another country and trying to learn the language. I pretty much got with this girl because she looks good and is Korean, so I was hoping my Korean would get better if we hung out more often. And it is getting better... but the whole conversing in public thing can just get tiring sometimes.
You don't really love her.
Why are you with her.
She doesn't make you happy.

Do you all see how ridiculous my comments are to this man?
laugh.gif

props on da cat stickin wit his imported girlfriend.

Sorry, I can't agree with the idea that if someone makes you happy means you can't be embarassed by them. I really don't see the relation between the two. Because someone makes you happy means you like and appreciate EVERYTHING about them? Not seeing how you don't see that. If my girl ACTS like a jerk-off when she gets in public and I am not proud to be seen with her during those moments, does that mean she doesn't still make me happy? Because someone makes you happy doesn't imply they make you happy 100% of the time. You think about it.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I'll be honest. Sometimes I am a little embarrassed of my girl... because I think I got with her for the wrong reasons.

She's a foreign exchange student from Korea, and to be honest she looks really good. We communicate pretty well, because I'm learning Korean and her English isn't bad if you already know some Korean. It's just a little embarrassing in public sometimes, because her English can become pretty broken. I really don't mind it because I have patience with her, and usually I'll order things for her, but when we're talking I'm not good enough to have a full out conversation in Korean. So although I can understand her broken English fine, I still find it a little embarrassing when we're having a conversation around a lot of other people.

I feel like it's even more embarrassing for her sometimes, so I'm always encouraging her. I never let her know it embarrasses me a little bit too. It's just a part of being a foreigner in another country and trying to learn the language. I pretty much got with this girl because she looks good and is Korean, so I was hoping my Korean would get better if we hung out more often. And it is getting better... but the whole conversing in public thing can just get tiring sometimes.
You don't really love her.
Why are you with her.
She doesn't make you happy.

Do you all see how ridiculous my comments are to this man?
laugh.gif

props on da cat stickin wit his imported girlfriend.

Originally Posted by Diego

That's what I get for marrying a Dominican woman::kanye shrug::

That's what I get for marrying a Dominican woman::kanye shrug::

Let me text Angie before you try to flip this #++$ and accuse me of taking !%*!! at her hands.

So IF (keyword if) you were with a woman and you were out to eat and they bring her the wrong food and she flips off on the waiter
mad.gif
That's not cool by anyone, male or female.

So IF (keyword if) you were with a woman and you were out to eat and they bring her the wrong food and she flips off on the waiter
mad.gif
That's not cool by anyone, male or female.

Let me text Angie before you try to flip this #++$ and accuse me of taking !%*!! at her hands.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's funny because my hands are super soft too
ohwell.gif

::drags hands across concrete::

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's funny because my hands are super soft too
ohwell.gif

::drags hands across concrete::

Back
Top Bottom