How many of you guys drive without insurance?

STOP SCARING THE KID!!!!!!

cops dont ask for isnurance down here and in my 3 years of driving i dont think ive ever driven a car with insurance.....just be safe
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ioRound3

no insurance....
I live in TX where they check plates...
I have saved $1000's driving w/o insurance
hope I dont hit an M5

same here
pimp.gif
, i own my car so idc if someone totals it .......plus im a safe driver and havent gotten into any car accident lmao

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

i just use my dads car to school but that's not even 5 miles away so the chances of getting into an accident are minimal.
I don't have the statistics to hand but I heard that a large proportion of accidents occur within a few miles of your home - so that's astupid argument.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i only had car car insurance for the months of feburary & nov-dec for the whole year of 2009! i got in 2 wrecks (swangin) and fled the scene both times. both times i hit people i kinda knew, so violence playd a part in both altercations. the 1st wreck me and oh dude squabbled err time we saw each other...

ps the second wreck was in my hood and dude eventually found out who i was and threatend to kill me when he seen me but i was like EFF HIM.

i seen him last sunday and he says pay him 100$ so im gone give him that today

&& i bet somebody gone call ducktales..lol
You're right. You're full of ducktales. Get off NT please.

If I ever get into an accident with an uninsured motorist, best believe I'm going to sue you for EVERYTHING you own.

first off, who in the hell would lie about gettin into a wreck? 2nd you gone sue me for what? i have nothing but a car bruh and if we wreck you can have it ifits that serious homie. you gone waste alot of money sue'n me cause i aint got ishh homie lol...

i lied about wreckn my car swangin and runnin stop signs? lol let me twitpic summin real quick...

http://www.twitpic.com/yk3ea

http://www.twitpic.com/yk3la

http://www.twitpic.com/yk3ql

check those out, just to put the ducktails accusation to rest bro...i gave dude 100 dollars after he seen me at the corner store last week. he told me if iaint pay him i was gone be tryna find another set. i was kinda nervous plus i aint have my pistol, so i payd him and now he off my back but if he threatn meagain imma pull the tool if he trip. real talk

^^^ Cragar spokes went out of style in like 93....That's probably the year you were born, huh?
(I don't care if they are "swangaz"...they look like Cragar spokes to me.)

You better have insurance....Back in October I found out that my girl stopped paying her insurance. I tried to tell her that she was stupid, but she didn'tlisten.
All I heard was "I have never been in an accident", "I know lots of people that drive with out it", "As long as I have this cardsaying I have insurance through December, they won't know when I get pulled over, so, I don't need any insurance until Jan"....Blah blah blah

3 weeks later she wrecked her car on the same exact road that I argued with her about it...She still owed $10K on the car, it is totaled, loan company is nowsuing her and she has yet to hear from the other ladies insurance company....

She also gave the cops at the scene her insurance card that was no good....

Here in IL, You get a ticket to appear. If you show up at court with proof of insurance (Even if you got it AFTER the ticket) it gets dropped. If not, you get$500-$1500 fine. Even if they hit you with the $500 fine, it comes up to about $900 after court costs, plus any other tickets you got + their court costs..

Girl I know got insurance, no registration and speeding. All those + court costs and she owes almost $2500...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

^^^ Cragar spokes went out of style in like 93....That's probably the year you were born, huh?
obviously you are not from my city...if you on cragar spokes your are the ishh, 20" rims gets laughed at real talk homie. you got to bepokin. you think 84z lame but i got a city of people who been ridin elbows since 79 homie and it aint goin nowhere no time soon.

obviously you are not from my city...if you on cragar spokes your are the ishh, 20" rims gets laughed at real talk homie. you got to be pokin. you think 84z lame but i got a city of people who been ridin elbows since 79 homie and it aint goin nowhere no time soon.
Funny you say people been riding on them since 79 when they weren't introduced until 83/84 on Lacs....20 inches...dudes ride regular rims allday, remember swangs aren't for every car, that's where dudes messing the game up right now.

four twenty right, TWW is just making REPLICAS, quit embarrassing houston mayne.;

Originally Posted by the north west

you are a idiot if you drive without insurance

not if you got ishh to do, places to go, and responsibilites to fulfill and you aint got the $$$ to spend. not saying im proud of driving without insurancewhen i did im just sayin, a *@+!! got to do what he got to do...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

obviously you are not from my city...if you on cragar spokes your are the ishh, 20" rims gets laughed at real talk homie. you got to be pokin. you think 84z lame but i got a city of people who been ridin elbows since 79 homie and it aint goin nowhere no time soon.
Funny you say people been riding on them since 79 when they weren't introduced until 83/84 on Lacs....20 inches...dudes ride regular rims all day, remember swangs aren't for every car, that's where dudes messing the game up right now.

four twenty right, TWW is just making REPLICAS, quit embarrassing houston mayne.;

laugh.gif
you know its funny you tryna correct me bro but naw believe me when itell you 83z came out in 79' and was discontinued in 83' and then they came out wid 84z only in 84'. real talk you cant school ME on no elbowshomie real talk, go do your cragar research homie. my whole fam been rollin elbows since 79 when it wasnt cool!

Funny you say people been riding on them since 79 when they weren't introduced until 83/84 on Lacs....20 inches...dudes ride regular rims all day, remember swangs aren't for every car, that's where dudes messing the game up right now.

laugh.gif
you know its funny you tryna correct me bro but naw believe me when i tell you 83z came out in 79' and was discontinued in 83' and then they came out wid 84z only in 84'. real talk you cant school ME on no elbows homie real talk, go do your cragar research homie. my whole fam been rollin elbows since 79 when it wasnt cool!
If that's an accomplishment for your family then ya'll need to reevaluate ya'll goals. I don't care about no rims, how about yougo obtain an education or make some good music, put your life to use.

laugh.gif
you know its funny you tryna correct me bro but naw believe me when i tell you 83z came out in 79' and was discontinued in 83' and then they came out wid 84z only in 84'. real talk you cant school ME on no elbows homie real talk, go do your cragar research homie. my whole fam been rollin elbows since 79 when it wasnt cool!
If that's an accomplishment for your family then ya'll need to reevaluate ya'll goals. I don't care about no rims, how about you go obtain an education or make some good music, put your life to use.

it aint no faamily accomplishment but shiid just what ive seen and was told. im at tsu furthering my education homeboy so speak on what you know bro.

laugh.gif
If that's an accomplishment for your family then ya'll need to reevaluate ya'll goals. I don't care about no rims, how about you go obtain an education or make some good music, put your life to use.

it aint no faamily accomplishment but shiid just what ive seen and was told. im at tsu furthering my education homeboy so speak on what you know bro.
TSU and education is an oxymoron, sorry try again.

laugh.gif

well if thats how you feel homie, do you. im gone do my thang regaurdless and do something wiid myself {one day}

laugh.gif

well if thats how you feel homie, do you. im gone do my thang regaurdless and do something wiid myself {one day}
I hope you do something too, make Houston proud when you do.

Back
Top Bottom