How many of you still believe that YOU will get married one day....? *Serious Discussion*

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

ksteezy how old are you bro

I'm 28 bro, porque? And dude that adviced to get a chick knotted up and leave it at that, go dig a hole for yourself, I wish I grew up in an era when people valued family values more than we do today....if she's good enough to being a baby into te world with, why wouldn't you think she's good enough to spend your life with her?...do you really think that having a seed with a woman is any less of a commitment than tying the knot with her?...no wonder a broken home is the norm nowadays.

Get out of here with your positive, do-gooder, make the world a better place crap.  Take that to homeandgardening/forums.com

I'm 28 bro, porque? And dude that adviced to get a chick knotted up and leave it at that, go dig a hole for yourself, I wish I grew up in an era when people valued family values more than we do today....if she's good enough to being a baby into te world with, why wouldn't you think she's good enough to spend your life with her?...do you really think that having a seed with a woman is any less of a commitment than tying the knot with her?...no wonder a broken home is the norm nowadays.

Get out of here with your positive, do-gooder, make the world a better place crap.  Take that to homeandgardening/forums.com

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea but from my experience, mostly from the outside looking in most women are not deserving of my seed much less my committment.......and the ones that are are celebrities who I only grow old with in my dreams.

FOREVER ALONE
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea but from my experience, mostly from the outside looking in most women are not deserving of my seed much less my committment.......and the ones that are are celebrities who I only grow old with in my dreams.

FOREVER ALONE
ohwell.gif

You dudes are so jaded. Just as bad as the "broads" you villify.

As for the topic, yes I do believe I'll get married just as soon as I have my ducks in a row.

You dudes are so jaded. Just as bad as the "broads" you villify.

As for the topic, yes I do believe I'll get married just as soon as I have my ducks in a row.

Whatever happens, happens. Idk what's about to happen 5, 10, 15 years from now. Deep down I would like to get married though

Whatever happens, happens. Idk what's about to happen 5, 10, 15 years from now. Deep down I would like to get married though

All you gotta do is take advantage, then maybe you can get yourself a horse and carriage - done pimpin' - you can think about marriage''...

...(c) Scott Mescudi

All you gotta do is take advantage, then maybe you can get yourself a horse and carriage - done pimpin' - you can think about marriage''...

...(c) Scott Mescudi

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i do. thats something i am really looking forward to in life. just knowing that you have a partner who is willing to be there with and for you through it all.
pimp.gif

and i want a LOT of kids so i know he would have to love kids as much as i do. im not worried about those statistics. i have faith in god that i will end up with someone who can love unconditionally like i can.

You are young and you are a woman. I think it is natural for you to think/desire to be married since if you don't get married people will wonder what is up with you.

But I don't believe in unconditional love. I think there is something that can be done for you to just stop messing with that person on that level.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i do. thats something i am really looking forward to in life. just knowing that you have a partner who is willing to be there with and for you through it all.
pimp.gif

and i want a LOT of kids so i know he would have to love kids as much as i do. im not worried about those statistics. i have faith in god that i will end up with someone who can love unconditionally like i can.

You are young and you are a woman. I think it is natural for you to think/desire to be married since if you don't get married people will wonder what is up with you.

But I don't believe in unconditional love. I think there is something that can be done for you to just stop messing with that person on that level.

Back
Top Bottom