How many of you still believe that YOU will get married one day....? *Serious Discussion*

I hope I will got married one day. I'm a romantic and even though I can hold myself down, I would like to have someone to share my life, have kids with, etc.

*watches clip below.....thinks again about it..........*
laugh.gif
nah

Originally Posted by Lamak

I hope I will got married one day. I'm a romantic and even though I can hold myself down, I would like to have someone to share my life, have kids with, etc.

Originally Posted by Lamak

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by CJ616

I honestly don't care.  If I do, then I do.  If I don't, i'll be 100% ok with that.  At 20, marriage really isn't the focus of my mind right now.

no (&#$ youre 20

check back in 5 years an see how you feel.

laugh.gif
I get what you're saying, but at the same time i think i'll feel the same way at 25.  With  the way women in our generation are, and the things that will be going on in my life at 25 (beginning of career/travel), I believe that I probably will still be nonchalant towards marriage.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by CJ616

I honestly don't care.  If I do, then I do.  If I don't, i'll be 100% ok with that.  At 20, marriage really isn't the focus of my mind right now.

no (&#$ youre 20

check back in 5 years an see how you feel.

laugh.gif
I get what you're saying, but at the same time i think i'll feel the same way at 25.  With  the way women in our generation are, and the things that will be going on in my life at 25 (beginning of career/travel), I believe that I probably will still be nonchalant towards marriage.

I would like to, but I feel like I'm a Ted Mosby and I'll never find "the one"

after watching Up in the Air a billion times I don't wanna 'just settle' and I'm a pretty picky guy so....nope, won't be married.

I would like to, but I feel like I'm a Ted Mosby and I'll never find "the one"

after watching Up in the Air a billion times I don't wanna 'just settle' and I'm a pretty picky guy so....nope, won't be married.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

ksteezy how old are you bro

I'm 28 bro, porque?And dude that adviced to get a chick knotted up and leave it at that, go dig a hole for yourself, I wish I grew up in an era when people valued family values more than we do today....if she's good enough to being a baby into te world with, why wouldn't you think she's good enough to spend your life with her?...do you really think that having a seed with a woman is any less of a commitment than tying the knot with her?...no wonder a broken home is the norm nowadays.

I'm 28 bro, porque?And dude that adviced to get a chick knotted up and leave it at that, go dig a hole for yourself, I wish I grew up in an era when people valued family values more than we do today....if she's good enough to being a baby into te world with, why wouldn't you think she's good enough to spend your life with her?...do you really think that having a seed with a woman is any less of a commitment than tying the knot with her?...no wonder a broken home is the norm nowadays.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm 28 bro, porque? And dude that adviced to get a chick knotted up and leave it at that, go dig a hole for yourself, I wish I grew up in an era when people valued family values more than we do today....if she's good enough to being a baby into te world with, why wouldn't you think she's good enough to spend your life with her?...do you really think that having a seed with a woman is any less of a commitment than tying the knot with her?...no wonder a broken home is the norm nowadays.

Get out of here with your positive, do-gooder, make the world a better place crap.  Take that to homeandgardening/forums.com

I'm 28 bro, porque? And dude that adviced to get a chick knotted up and leave it at that, go dig a hole for yourself, I wish I grew up in an era when people valued family values more than we do today....if she's good enough to being a baby into te world with, why wouldn't you think she's good enough to spend your life with her?...do you really think that having a seed with a woman is any less of a commitment than tying the knot with her?...no wonder a broken home is the norm nowadays.

Get out of here with your positive, do-gooder, make the world a better place crap.  Take that to homeandgardening/forums.com

Been with my wife 11 years, married for 5 years.  Marriage is the best thing that's ever happened to me, but trust me when I say that
it takes consistent work from both parties to have a successful marriage. 

I really can appreciate the honesty in this thread.  A lot of you truly know yourselves. 
Marriage is not for everyone.  But for the few that do find that special person, marriage is a great thing.

Been with my wife 11 years, married for 5 years.  Marriage is the best thing that's ever happened to me, but trust me when I say that
it takes consistent work from both parties to have a successful marriage. 

I really can appreciate the honesty in this thread.  A lot of you truly know yourselves. 
Marriage is not for everyone.  But for the few that do find that special person, marriage is a great thing.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom