How many of you still rock Jordan's?

Originally Posted by richyung412

i haven't been wearing them as much as i use to the last 3 years now got rid of a lot of i do regret the the Olympic 7s anyone who got them in a 10.5 holla at the kid, But i feel like i go on spurts now with jordans im 26 now so i feel like a lot of them are for high school kids and kids under 23. I was more excited to buy polo boots this winter than the cool Grey XI

http://photobucket.com/images/polo boots
It's interesting that you think Jordan's are only for High School kids.

They weren't even around to see Mike play. I think for cats like me who came up in the Jordan heyday, and who happen to be lucky enough to work in an industry where I can wear sneakers, J's will always be part of the program.

For me it's all about having the heat Mom's couldn't afford when I was younger. Because I'm young at heart, even with a wife, great job and proper paper.

Those boots look awful by the way.

Vans, simple Nike (like court low, Stefan Janoski, blazers), and boots are all i rock.

The rare Jordans that i will always appreciate (cement IIIs, cement IVs, fire red Vs from 99-01) I will always keep DS....thats just me tho, I cant bring myself to wear 'em, nor sell 'em.

Im in the transition of selling most of my sneakers, about 80%....Foams, AMs, Griffeys, SBs.....all gotta go now

Vans, simple Nike (like court low, Stefan Janoski, blazers), and boots are all i rock.

The rare Jordans that i will always appreciate (cement IIIs, cement IVs, fire red Vs from 99-01) I will always keep DS....thats just me tho, I cant bring myself to wear 'em, nor sell 'em.

Im in the transition of selling most of my sneakers, about 80%....Foams, AMs, Griffeys, SBs.....all gotta go now

I still do occasionally. Its either boots, loafers, boat shoes or a random j like the 3s or spacejams when i feel like it. The only other sneaker i wear is a pair or white common projects. I will always be a fan of older jays, those are the only basketball sneakers i like.

I still do occasionally. Its either boots, loafers, boat shoes or a random j like the 3s or spacejams when i feel like it. The only other sneaker i wear is a pair or white common projects. I will always be a fan of older jays, those are the only basketball sneakers i like.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm 26 and i still wear jordans

i REALLY don't care what anyone else rocking.

Exactly.  I don't care if people think Jordans are out of style.  I have other shoes, Sperrys and some dress shoes but I mainly wear Jordans and other Nike's

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm 26 and i still wear jordans

i REALLY don't care what anyone else rocking.

Exactly.  I don't care if people think Jordans are out of style.  I have other shoes, Sperrys and some dress shoes but I mainly wear Jordans and other Nike's

I honestly don't wear my jay's like i used to, i'm finding myself to rock more airmaxes, i'll throw some vans here and there and some chucks. I'm trying to sell most of my jordans and keep the ones I really like, for example my hare 7's and my dmp 11's and 6, other than that I really dont wear them
ohwell.gif

I honestly don't wear my jay's like i used to, i'm finding myself to rock more airmaxes, i'll throw some vans here and there and some chucks. I'm trying to sell most of my jordans and keep the ones I really like, for example my hare 7's and my dmp 11's and 6, other than that I really dont wear them
ohwell.gif

Foams and Jordans (XIV and under) are the only sneakers I wear now. Trying to unload all my other stuff.

Foams and Jordans (XIV and under) are the only sneakers I wear now. Trying to unload all my other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom