How many of you still rock Jordan's?

I agree with the guys that mix it up. I have two pairs of chucks that ill wear with fitted jeans and button ups, but I feel like you can also rock jordans with button ups, given you know how to rock it. Theres something about jordan shoes that has stuck with me over the years so i cant just stop wearin them.

I agree with the guys that mix it up. I have two pairs of chucks that ill wear with fitted jeans and button ups, but I feel like you can also rock jordans with button ups, given you know how to rock it. Theres something about jordan shoes that has stuck with me over the years so i cant just stop wearin them.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its all about balance.

this. i have a handful. don't really aim to get more anytime soon. ill buy clarks before i buy jordans nowadays. but ill rock what i got in nice weather. i don't go hard on the jordans tho like some wdywt dude
nerd.gif
. i got a few other kicks besides jordans and a pair of DBs so i change it up
pimp.gif

i still got love for the sneaker game. but for me im gonna graduate and try to get on that 9-5 bandwagon so when am i really gonna have time to wear kicks ya dig?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its all about balance.

this. i have a handful. don't really aim to get more anytime soon. ill buy clarks before i buy jordans nowadays. but ill rock what i got in nice weather. i don't go hard on the jordans tho like some wdywt dude
nerd.gif
. i got a few other kicks besides jordans and a pair of DBs so i change it up
pimp.gif

i still got love for the sneaker game. but for me im gonna graduate and try to get on that 9-5 bandwagon so when am i really gonna have time to wear kicks ya dig?

I've calmed down a lot. I don't get just anything like I used to. I've made a list of what I've always liked and want and thats about it. I'll focus on what I've always wanted and I'm done.

I've calmed down a lot. I don't get just anything like I used to. I've made a list of what I've always liked and want and thats about it. I'll focus on what I've always wanted and I'm done.

I'm 21 and still wear jordans. Matter of fact, I'm pretty new to whole collecting deal. Up until 2 years ago I could not care less about Jordan's or in general have any excitement over shoes, all through high school it was just buy 1 pair of all white air force ones and those would last me the entire year everyday lol.

Now I have a decent collection of jordan retros.

I kind of agree though on the simplicity aspect of wearing the shoes, along with my choice of shirts over time, I've gone for more basic colors. I mostly wear black-white, black-red and cool grey 4's and 11's rather than wearing other shoes with more "loud" colors. However I'm also all about "wear what you like" and not worry about what's "trendy" or "currently in style".

Out where I'm at, I see every kid these days all wearing vans; literally just vans.

I'm 21 and still wear jordans. Matter of fact, I'm pretty new to whole collecting deal. Up until 2 years ago I could not care less about Jordan's or in general have any excitement over shoes, all through high school it was just buy 1 pair of all white air force ones and those would last me the entire year everyday lol.

Now I have a decent collection of jordan retros.

I kind of agree though on the simplicity aspect of wearing the shoes, along with my choice of shirts over time, I've gone for more basic colors. I mostly wear black-white, black-red and cool grey 4's and 11's rather than wearing other shoes with more "loud" colors. However I'm also all about "wear what you like" and not worry about what's "trendy" or "currently in style".

Out where I'm at, I see every kid these days all wearing vans; literally just vans.

I'll probably wear them until I'm a prosthetic shoe wearing old head. Btw I'm 20 and I still go hard for major releases.

I'll probably wear them until I'm a prosthetic shoe wearing old head. Btw I'm 20 and I still go hard for major releases.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I don't. I sold the majority of them. Gave away others. Now I only have three pairs left, which I barely wear.

on the same boat. i sold most of mine kept only a few. i only wear canvas shoes only pickups i get nowadays are for my future child.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I don't. I sold the majority of them. Gave away others. Now I only have three pairs left, which I barely wear.

on the same boat. i sold most of mine kept only a few. i only wear canvas shoes only pickups i get nowadays are for my future child.

I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in 4+ years. Matter of fact, I rarely buy shoes in general now and when I do, they're usually something that were on sale for $20-40.

It's not that I completely lost interest in shoes, it's just the fact that I realized they're simply not that important and I have a lot more priorities in life. It's mostly a matter of money. When it comes to Jordan's it's really not worth the effort/hassle of trying to get them on release date (even though I could have a connect if I wanted) considering the fluctuation in price and lack of quality.

All-in-all, Jordan's are mostly dead to me, as I try to dress more causal nowadays. I'll still throw on some of the ones I bought years ago when I'm making a quick trip to the store or something, but that's about it.

I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in 4+ years. Matter of fact, I rarely buy shoes in general now and when I do, they're usually something that were on sale for $20-40.

It's not that I completely lost interest in shoes, it's just the fact that I realized they're simply not that important and I have a lot more priorities in life. It's mostly a matter of money. When it comes to Jordan's it's really not worth the effort/hassle of trying to get them on release date (even though I could have a connect if I wanted) considering the fluctuation in price and lack of quality.

All-in-all, Jordan's are mostly dead to me, as I try to dress more causal nowadays. I'll still throw on some of the ones I bought years ago when I'm making a quick trip to the store or something, but that's about it.

I'm 22 and I still rock my Jays.

I'm starting to get to that point where sneakers aren't really that serious though. A lot of you guys have actually been picking up the stuff I decided I no longer really need (trust me your business is more than appreciated). Last week I actually made a list of about 50 kicks that I just aint ready to part with yet everything else I plan to sell and slowly give away to people who need it more.

I've kinda come to the realization that no one really needs 100+ pairs of kicks while its nice knowing I can switch it out and rock something rare every now and then it really aint that necessary.

While I know I'm not exactly too old for the sneakers game I do know that my priorities have shifted greatly.

All I have left to do now is enjoy my kicks I can honestly say this is one of the better stages in my sneaker collecting career

I'm 22 and I still rock my Jays.

I'm starting to get to that point where sneakers aren't really that serious though. A lot of you guys have actually been picking up the stuff I decided I no longer really need (trust me your business is more than appreciated). Last week I actually made a list of about 50 kicks that I just aint ready to part with yet everything else I plan to sell and slowly give away to people who need it more.

I've kinda come to the realization that no one really needs 100+ pairs of kicks while its nice knowing I can switch it out and rock something rare every now and then it really aint that necessary.

While I know I'm not exactly too old for the sneakers game I do know that my priorities have shifted greatly.

All I have left to do now is enjoy my kicks I can honestly say this is one of the better stages in my sneaker collecting career

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

I used to all the time but the quality of Jordan's have went down so much imo. They just feel cheap to me at least the material they use or how they make them nowadays. idk. Just can't rock with them. Ever since Gentry took over I've kinda slowly stopped liking them. I always wished that Jordan brand only made the one shoe each year for Jordan and then the signature shoe for all of the athletes on Jordan Brand. But I think he signed athletes that weren't that good and then that made me question the brand because what does that say about the quality of the brand if you endorse subpar athletes (Quentin Richardson in particular).  
Dude took over in 95 when the XI came out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

I used to all the time but the quality of Jordan's have went down so much imo. They just feel cheap to me at least the material they use or how they make them nowadays. idk. Just can't rock with them. Ever since Gentry took over I've kinda slowly stopped liking them. I always wished that Jordan brand only made the one shoe each year for Jordan and then the signature shoe for all of the athletes on Jordan Brand. But I think he signed athletes that weren't that good and then that made me question the brand because what does that say about the quality of the brand if you endorse subpar athletes (Quentin Richardson in particular).  
Dude took over in 95 when the XI came out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom