How many of you still rock Jordan's?

i will rock them until the end ... but i find myself in less and less situations that i can wear them ...
30t6p3b.gif

part of it is getting older and i enjoy spending my money on casual / dress shoes much more than jordans

i would hope that it doesn't get to the point that i only rock em to go food shopping ... i'm gonna start to sell them ... never thought i would get there but i don't have time to rock all those pairs anymore ... no need for it

i will rock them until the end ... but i find myself in less and less situations that i can wear them ...
30t6p3b.gif

part of it is getting older and i enjoy spending my money on casual / dress shoes much more than jordans

i would hope that it doesn't get to the point that i only rock em to go food shopping ... i'm gonna start to sell them ... never thought i would get there but i don't have time to rock all those pairs anymore ... no need for it

rockin more kobes and air max now, but I still rock Js from time to time.

I honestly cant ever see myself not wearing sneakers......btw, Im 31 with a wife and 3 kids.

rockin more kobes and air max now, but I still rock Js from time to time.

I honestly cant ever see myself not wearing sneakers......btw, Im 31 with a wife and 3 kids.

haven't bought a pair since 2006, funds ain't all there but i will forever be a jordan sneaker fan

haven't bought a pair since 2006, funds ain't all there but i will forever be a jordan sneaker fan

The trendy types will say they don't anymore.

I only follow trends to know what NOT to do.

I do me.

Doing me=rocking fresh Nikes. Jordans included.

The trendy types will say they don't anymore.

I only follow trends to know what NOT to do.

I do me.

Doing me=rocking fresh Nikes. Jordans included.

Sold my last pair of J's back in 2007 after I realized I rarely wore them.  I think I sold off 20-25 pairs.    
I still love them to death, but I'm at a point now in life where I'm not gonna cop a pair of kicks that I know I'll only wear 2 or 3 times a year.  This past was damn tempting though, as is 2011.  I'm positive that I'll cave and grab a pair or two of the Black/Metallic V's...easily my fav Jordan model/colorway, and they were the last pair that I bought back in '07.

To say that Jordans are played though is ignorant, at best.  The retros will never go out of style.  

Sold my last pair of J's back in 2007 after I realized I rarely wore them.  I think I sold off 20-25 pairs.    
I still love them to death, but I'm at a point now in life where I'm not gonna cop a pair of kicks that I know I'll only wear 2 or 3 times a year.  This past was damn tempting though, as is 2011.  I'm positive that I'll cave and grab a pair or two of the Black/Metallic V's...easily my fav Jordan model/colorway, and they were the last pair that I bought back in '07.

To say that Jordans are played though is ignorant, at best.  The retros will never go out of style.  

Originally Posted by richyung412

i haven't been wearing them as much as i use to the last 3 years now got rid of a lot of i do regret the the Olympic 7s anyone who got them in a 10.5 holla at the kid, But i feel like i go on spurts now with jordans im 26 now so i feel like a lot of them are for high school kids and kids under 23. I was more excited to buy polo boots this winter than the cool Grey XI

http://photobucket.com/images/polo boots
It's interesting that you think Jordan's are only for High School kids.

They weren't even around to see Mike play. I think for cats like me who came up in the Jordan heyday, and who happen to be lucky enough to work in an industry where I can wear sneakers, J's will always be part of the program.

For me it's all about having the heat Mom's couldn't afford when I was younger. Because I'm young at heart, even with a wife, great job and proper paper.

Those boots look awful by the way.

Back
Top Bottom