How many of you wish you were taller?

5'10-11"

i think 6'2" would be the perfect height
tired.gif

I'm 6'1 wish is perfect for every day life, but I am a shooting guard and I am sick of these 6'8 dudes

I'm 6'1 wish is perfect for every day life, but I am a shooting guard and I am sick of these 6'8 dudes

I've always been like the shortest dude around. I didn't care until I got in high school. I was 5'4" up until I was about 18. Doctor told me I would be around 5'9"....he lied. hahaha
I don't know where it came from, but I grew an inch in the last year.

I'm still short, though. 5'6" but people seem to think Im taller from a distance or pics. I guess cuz I'm slim.

the worst part is probably being short and a black guy. I swear all my little cousins crept up on me. I only know two black dudes shorter than me.

trying to dance with chics with heels on is a no go. Booty be all on my chest and shizz

I've always been like the shortest dude around. I didn't care until I got in high school. I was 5'4" up until I was about 18. Doctor told me I would be around 5'9"....he lied. hahaha
I don't know where it came from, but I grew an inch in the last year.

I'm still short, though. 5'6" but people seem to think Im taller from a distance or pics. I guess cuz I'm slim.

the worst part is probably being short and a black guy. I swear all my little cousins crept up on me. I only know two black dudes shorter than me.

trying to dance with chics with heels on is a no go. Booty be all on my chest and shizz

I'm 5'8''. I wish I had another 3 inches. It's horrible because I've gone out with girls my height that refuse to wear high heels.

I'm 5'8''. I wish I had another 3 inches. It's horrible because I've gone out with girls my height that refuse to wear high heels.

Back
Top Bottom