How many of you wish you were taller?

Seems like 99% of NT is 6"0 or higher
laugh.gif

5"9 checking in and I'm perfectly fine with it
pimp.gif

Was 5'7 my freshman year of high school (2001)
Was 6'3 by mid sophomore year (most awkward 15mos ever)

I'm 6'6 now (23yrs old)

Chicks dig it, but getting asked if you play ball every day of your life gets annoying.

People act like they're let down when I say "No." like I'm a waste of life or something;

and my college degree (with honors) isn't an accomplishment. If I played ball I wouldn't be sitting here listening to your +#!%+%+.

Then they all say the same thing "If I had your height I'd be in the League getting money"

NO! you suck, that's why you're not in the league.

You DON'T have game, that's why you get no buns.

Shut up and be jelly before I jump over you or something.

/rant

I'm 6'6 now (23yrs old)

Chicks dig it, but getting asked if you play ball every day of your life gets annoying.

People act like they're let down when I say "No." like I'm a waste of life or something;

and my college degree (with honors) isn't an accomplishment. If I played ball I wouldn't be sitting here listening to your +#!%+%+.

Then they all say the same thing "If I had your height I'd be in the League getting money"

/rant

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

I'm 6'6 now (23yrs old)

/rant
quoted for damn truth

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

I'm 6'6 now (23yrs old)

/rant
quoted for damn truth

If I was 6'0+, basketball would be a lot better. Short limbs, especially the arms, are unappreciated
30t6p3b.gif

If I was 6'0+, basketball would be a lot better. Short limbs, especially the arms, are unappreciated
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

6'2 wish i was 6'8 NBA status. Only reason i didnt make it was because i wasn't quite a guard but not tall enough to be a D1 3 or 4 man but I got a nasty jumper and a 50inch vert maybe higher.

And horrible grades
frown.gif

50 inch vertical
indifferent.gif

stop.

Im serious, I wish i had my hands on my old HS games video's they are all VHS tho,smh. and i graduated 08.

I'll make a vid the next time i go to the gym.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

6'2 wish i was 6'8 NBA status. Only reason i didnt make it was because i wasn't quite a guard but not tall enough to be a D1 3 or 4 man but I got a nasty jumper and a 50inch vert maybe higher.

And horrible grades
frown.gif

50 inch vertical
indifferent.gif

stop.

Im serious, I wish i had my hands on my old HS games video's they are all VHS tho,smh. and i graduated 08.

I'll make a vid the next time i go to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom