How many of you wish you were taller?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by scshift

I wish I was at least 6', or 6'4" if I was truly lucky. I hate being 5'7"
mad.gif

Any of y'all unhappy with your height?

pretty much. I'm %!@@!%! 5'7 and damn near every dude in my family is over 6 ft. Talk about %+*%%@!%.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm 5'8, while my Dad is 6'2", my aunt is 5'10", and my cousin (female) is 5'8". My dad's uncles are all 6'3+.

My mom's not even short, shes 5'4 so pretty typical height. Everyone else in her family besides my grandpa are damn midgets though so that probably had something to do with my height
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by scshift

I wish I was at least 6', or 6'4" if I was truly lucky. I hate being 5'7"
mad.gif

Any of y'all unhappy with your height?

pretty much. I'm %!@@!%! 5'7 and damn near every dude in my family is over 6 ft. Talk about %+*%%@!%.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm 5'8, while my Dad is 6'2", my aunt is 5'10", and my cousin (female) is 5'8". My dad's uncles are all 6'3+.

My mom's not even short, shes 5'4 so pretty typical height. Everyone else in her family besides my grandpa are damn midgets though so that probably had something to do with my height
laugh.gif

Im 5'11" - 6'

And I HATE my height. Then again I pretty much hate everything about myself

Anyway, I wish I was 6' 3" or 6' 4"

Im 5'11" - 6'

And I HATE my height. Then again I pretty much hate everything about myself

Anyway, I wish I was 6' 3" or 6' 4"

I'm 6'1...if I was 6'4 I'd be making major money playing ball. But oh well I'm happy I made it to 6ft.

I'm 6'1...if I was 6'4 I'd be making major money playing ball. But oh well I'm happy I made it to 6ft.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I'm in a similar boat.  Listed at 6'3 but i'm really 6'2. would love to be a legit 6'4

I'm in a similar boat.  Listed at 6'3 but i'm really 6'2. would love to be a legit 6'4

man idk how tall I am I'm afraid if I measure myself I will be disappointed but I just know I want to be taller

man idk how tall I am I'm afraid if I measure myself I will be disappointed but I just know I want to be taller

I wish I was like six-foot-nine, so I can get with Leoshi. Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine...

I wish I was like six-foot-nine, so I can get with Leoshi. Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine...

lmao what? Im only 5'9. I used to wish I was at least 6ft. but my size was is perfect for my position, so im good but if i had te chance over night to sprout the extra 3 inches I wouldnt complain...

Back
Top Bottom