How many pushups can you do in a minute?

havent really try that in awhile.....going fast doesnt make you stronger its about getting the right form for great results...well to me it is

havent really try that in awhile.....going fast doesnt make you stronger its about getting the right form for great results...well to me it is

Originally Posted by moundraised23

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

denzel_intro.jpg

Are you guys doing straight up correct formed pushups or the wimpy really really quick ones.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you guys doing straight up correct formed pushups or the wimpy really really quick ones.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a personal trainer and I get tested on this three times every week but only for 30 seconds and I can do 57 in 30 seconds I know some of u might think I'm lying but i run track professionally so I am in shape to do it I'll have to try the entire minute since I haven't and can't give an accurate number on that. My entire workout is crazy though I do a total of 85 stations for 30 seconds it helps build your endurance. I can believe the guy that said he can do 93 cause I know some ppl that knock out pushups like it's nothing.

Back
Top Bottom