How many pushups can you do in a minute?

I have a personal trainer and I get tested on this three times every week but only for 30 seconds and I can do 57 in 30 seconds I know some of u might think I'm lying but i run track professionally so I am in shape to do it I'll have to try the entire minute since I haven't and can't give an accurate number on that. My entire workout is crazy though I do a total of 85 stations for 30 seconds it helps build your endurance. I can believe the guy that said he can do 93 cause I know some ppl that knock out pushups like it's nothing.

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

I have a personal trainer and I get tested on this three times every week but only for 30 seconds and I can do 57 in 30 seconds I know some of u might think I'm lying but i run track professionally so I am in shape to do it I'll have to try the entire minute since I haven't and can't give an accurate number on that. My entire workout is crazy though I do a total of 85 stations for 30 seconds it helps build your endurance. I can believe the guy that said he can do 93 cause I know some ppl that knock out pushups like it's nothing.

Proper push-ups? 57 in 30 seconds means almost 2 push-ups a second. 

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

Proper push-ups? 57 in 30 seconds means almost 2 push-ups a second. 

Like 40 but with perfect form. What's the point of doing close to 100 if you are just popping up and down barely using your muscles.

Like 40 but with perfect form. What's the point of doing close to 100 if you are just popping up and down barely using your muscles.

how far down are you guys going? im going down till theres an inch between me and the floor. someone else in here said they're going until their arms are parallel to their chest

how far down are you guys going? im going down till theres an inch between me and the floor. someone else in here said they're going until their arms are parallel to their chest

honestly a proper push up should take AT LEAST a second... therefore if you say you can do more than 60 with great form, you need to slow down and watch your form 

honestly a proper push up should take AT LEAST a second... therefore if you say you can do more than 60 with great form, you need to slow down and watch your form 

roll.gif
@ 57 in 30 seconds.... Da hell kinda push ups you doin

Back
Top Bottom