How much does an average 19 year old have in cash?

I just turned 20..when I was 19 I had about a grand stashed.

Then I blew it on stuff and a scooter so I can get to school.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

And also that tricked out Foreman Grill.

roll.gif
pics of scooter. Didnt know they were that cheap.

I have like 3k stacked from working this summer, but my student loans are at 48k going into my 2nd year.
sick.gif

I had 9k then paid for tuition and books.

Down to 5k in savings
1k in checking
$20 in the wallet.

Not having to work during school is where it's at.

Originally Posted by bns1201

5k before freshman year of college, now im about 4k after going up and down a lot....no job, but poker pays the bills
Same here until I had to pay for school/plus my expenses this past year, college tuition ftl.

But I'm back stackin again and haven't bought anything over $100+ in a min besides my car payment.--18 btw

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I have like 3k stacked from working this summer, but my student loans are at 48k going into my 2nd year.
sick.gif
Damn. I hope you plan on making at least that much your first yr.

I'm curious to know how much of the money being mentioned was earned by the poster versus gifted by a parent or other person.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

sick.gif
Damn. I hope you plan on making at least that much your first yr.

I'm curious to know how much of the money being mentioned was earned by the poster versus gifted by a parent or other person.
true and me too

when I was 19 I had maybe $1000-$2000 at a given time depending on if you caught me before or after I paid my car insurance.
Not anymore though, I can't get through my classes without books anymore, and because I transferred my books cost more now so I got the doublewhammy...damn accounting books
sick.gif

I'll be near-broke after paying for everything come christmas if my projected spending is correct, but I always underestimate income so we'll see.
That's good that some of you have so much saved up though, don't spend it on anything, and I hope you have a sense of where it all came from, itdoesn't come that easy, even if you did nothing for it initially.

Normally. I'd say Zip Zero.

Because even if you have 10k in the bank you owe 10k+ if you figure school. So every 19 yr old has 0

Originally Posted by Russoull

And also that tricked out Foreman Grill.
lol you right
Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

roll.gif
pics of scooter. Didnt know they were that cheap.
laugh.gif
my yamaha Zuma is the $+@ lol it was 750 used he wanted 900 but he needed the cash.
002927.jpg
>
bus_nc.jpg

pimp.gif
and its cool cuz so many people ride them to campus in Gainesville.
it does 45-50 with the mods he did.

my future baby...next year..
1449939_600.jpg

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Around 2000. I'm just estimating from what I have. I'm 18.
yeah i carry like 1500-2000 usually

not tellin what i got in the bank

and my dude on the last page at UF? Im thinkin bout goin htere, only got my senior year left right now. btw, hows the selection of sneaker shops in the area?(ignore the fact this is general, and sneakers are not appreciated here)

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Around 2000. I'm just estimating from what I have. I'm 18.
yeah i carry like 1500-2000 usually

not tellin what i got in the bank

and my dude on the last page at UF? Im thinkin bout goin htere, only got my senior year left right now. btw, hows the selection of sneaker shops in the area? (ignore the fact this is general, and sneakers are not appreciated here)
Why do you need that much cash on you? Are you looking to get robbed?
nerd.gif

Anyone who answered something higher than $300......PLEASE LEARN TO READ.

No 19 year old, unless is doing some illegal shady %!$, does not have a lot of CASH on them. The question is how much does an average 19 year old have in CASH.

People sayin they stacked 10K when they were 19. Show me a 19 year old with 10k cash on them, I show you a dumb %%%%@ who is about to get robbed.

Back
Top Bottom