How much does an average 19 year old have in cash?

smh.gif
yall got me feelin stupid
laugh.gif

i never saved my money... always spent it on clothes, shoes, & video games

i got 2G's right now tho

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

when im 19 i'll have close to 30 grandish? military ftw

explain
enlist when your 18, get paid whatever e-1 or e-2 gets paid monthly
so hes going to spend literally 0 dollars
enlist when you're 17. but its possible to not spend anything seeing as you live for free almost. but i'd make more in 3 years on e-1 or e-2 thats just with expenses added

My boy is in the Marines now with his wife and they have this nice $%! 3 bedroom place that they are practically living in for free making good money. I couldnever enlist in the marines though. The cons outweight the pros IMO

But yea im about to be 19 and Im worth about 500 plus the 30 bucks i have in my wallet. I just started a saving plan where the automatically take out 50dollars from my checking every two weeks and put it into my savings/ hopefully if i can get a better paying job I can increase the amount and hopefully be setup well for the future

what kind of jobs do some of you have?

at 19, and you got like 10K+. unless you never spent a dime or your parents put some in there while you're growing up, you shouldnt really have that much

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

what kind of jobs do some of you have?

at 19, and you got like 10K+. unless you never spent a dime or your parents put some in there while you're growing up, you shouldnt really have that much

Customer Service/Shift Manager at a grocery store, $14/hour, Part time, last year alone was over 10k. Been saving for college from when I was 10. Worked30hours a week for two years in high school. I do have nice parents who taught me proper money saving techniques. You'd be surprised how much money youcan save when you develop hobbies that aren't video games and shoes.

I'm 19, about to be 20 in 2 weeks... Im currently a college student going on my 3rd year with $300 in the accnt.... still livin with the parentals so itaint so bad...

it seems alot of yall would rather APPEAR successful, then BE successful...

gotta get out the habit of subtractin ur money, n start multiplying it...

I used to carry multiple hundreds on me at all times until I lost 500 in a macys fitting room, now I strictly stay with 200 or less in cash, have a couple ofK's in the bank, I pay everything except the rent and school
pimp.gif

i just turned 20 and got $5.7K in the bank, and $500 in cash at all times for emergency use. I got like 9000Yen and $110 in cash on me right now.

Im stationed in Japan for the moment. TAX FREE checks
pimp.gif

when i was 19 and reselling was at its best...i had somewhere around $20k. probably more with all the shoes waiting to be sold too

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Depends if they have a job or not
my case, no job = no money.
i got like $300 left from my financial aide refund but that's going towards a whip whenever my student loan get's approved.

B R I C K S Q U A D
[size=-1]at the end of the day business is business, money is money.[/size]
i found that funny - what bricks aint moving??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I'm 19 and I have about 180 bucks on me right now. And about 19,0000 in my savings, I've been saving since last year.
sick.gif

Anyway, I got $185 cash on me now. 21 by the way.

By the time I was 19 I had like 30k saved up. It's all invested now. So I have like 5k ATM. But I've been working part time since the age of 14.

At 19, I had a little over $40k. No, my parents didn't help me in any way, but they sure taught me the value of money. I'm 22 now and have most of itinvested. Worth over 6 figures now.

Nice to see some folks got their priorities straight in here.

Originally Posted by dland24

Anyone who answered something higher than $300......PLEASE LEARN TO READ.

No 19 year old, unless is doing some illegal shady %!$, does not have a lot of CASH on them. The question is how much does an average 19 year old have in CASH.

People sayin they stacked 10K when they were 19. Show me a 19 year old with 10k cash on them, I show you a dumb %%%%@ who is about to get robbed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom