How much money, is enough money ?

A million in the bank + average joe job ($45-$50k) would last for a lifetime, IMO. You could conceiveably live off your salary and dip into the savings every so often to splurge, and even use that money to make money via stocks, etc.

A million in the bank + average joe job ($45-$50k) would last for a lifetime, IMO. You could conceiveably live off your salary and dip into the savings every so often to splurge, and even use that money to make money via stocks, etc.

Society would function a lot better if the top person in a company could only make certain amount more than the lowest paid worker.  It doesn't help the world having someone sitting on $100 million dollars.

Society would function a lot better if the top person in a company could only make certain amount more than the lowest paid worker.  It doesn't help the world having someone sitting on $100 million dollars.

25 million in an offshore account making 7% interest for a year = living very comfortably the rest of your life

-J23C

25 million in an offshore account making 7% interest for a year = living very comfortably the rest of your life

-J23C

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

no such thing. There is no job/occupation that pays enough b/c your lifestyle, demand, and expenses always correlate to ur income. 
I can't agree with that. Plenty of folks expenses and lifestyles don't match their incomes. Demands, not to sure what you mean there.
I mean u always want what u dont have. If u have a million, u'll want five and so on. Your demand will always increase. Im speaking generally of course. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

no such thing. There is no job/occupation that pays enough b/c your lifestyle, demand, and expenses always correlate to ur income. 
I can't agree with that. Plenty of folks expenses and lifestyles don't match their incomes. Demands, not to sure what you mean there.
I mean u always want what u dont have. If u have a million, u'll want five and so on. Your demand will always increase. Im speaking generally of course. 

right now i could live real comfortable off 65-70k/year

keep in mind i'm single, no kids, etc...

right now i could live real comfortable off 65-70k/year

keep in mind i'm single, no kids, etc...

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[h3][/h3]
[h3]How much money, is enough money ? [/h3]

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

give me a $100k job, and i'll be straight.

As I'm sure most normal people would.   

But these days, NT'ers are millionaires, so nothing less is worth their time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

give me a $100k job, and i'll be straight.

As I'm sure most normal people would.   

But these days, NT'ers are millionaires, so nothing less is worth their time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

-J23C

Is it illegal to open an offshore account?

From my research, it's not, one just has to pay U.S. taxes on gains made...

grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

-J23C

Is it illegal to open an offshore account?

From my research, it's not, one just has to pay U.S. taxes on gains made...

grin.gif
eyes.gif

It depends on where you live also, I can live very comfortably with 50k-75k here in Buffalo, NY, I don't really know about living in other places though... long as I got somewhere to sleep, gas and electricity, ill be good... I don't need all the extra stuff...

But Id rather make 50k and be able to spend time with my family then make 100k and never see them.. In Buffalo anyway...

Back
Top Bottom