How often do you approach girls?

i approach like.. 6 - 8 girls a month...

Its like I have a superpower, that helps me know what girls like me

iunno why, but Im right 90 percent of the time, so i just approach them really laid back and nice
just take it from there... I talk about anything but the first thing I note is that they are extremely gorgeous and that Im not there to be a nuisance... just felt like I had to tell her that, depending on her answer I keep going or I just fall back give them a charming smile and leave em thinkin about me the whole day lol

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I'm a flirt so I try to small talk with women EVERY chance I get...

But it ain't on a tip that I wanna bag them, its more or less just to stay on my toes so when I do see a chick I NEED in my life I'll know what to say when to say it and how...

Kinda like how you go to the gym and practice for gametime situations...

Yeaa... Like that

co-sign to the FULLEST

I need to step my flirt game up, I almost never approach random chicks these days even when the signs are there
ohwell.gif
being shy fml

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by soggymayo

Every day.
grin.gif

1.I walk up to them or I tap them on the shoulder depends...
2.Me: Hi sorry to bother you but hi, my names (name)what's your name? Girl: My name's (name) Me:Oh (name) it's nice meeting interesting beautiful people. Speaking of beautiful you have beautiful eyes.
Girl:
embarassed.gif
Me: You seem like an interesting person lets get together sometime. Ends with a number every time
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
shut yo simpin *%@ up.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Rarely for me......

Although, there's this really cute girl that works at a local restaurant. Next time, if she's there, I'm makin a move.

I always say this smh
same
embarassed.gif
. i mean if the stars are aligned and i have a fresh hair cut + shave then i'll say something, but usually i just tell myself "next time, next time..."
smh.gif

not enough.. i don't really approach a girl unless i already know her some how.

gotta step it up tho. short skirts and low top season is just around the corner 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]I gotta either:[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]get a definate green light[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]be really drunk[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]think she is really FINE but not stuck up[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]or any combo of those.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]Honestly though .. I just usually talk to everyone & a lot of time women will ask for my number as Im about to depart.[/color]

Usually, you shouldn't think things. Just let it happen improv. If you rehearse lines etc, you'll fumble in real time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MALCALA622 wrote:

Im mostly approached at since about  85% of employees at my job are females
pimp.gif

Calmate!!!! You wish you had game like me!!! Chicks approach me 86% percent of the time! HA

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

all the time, especially if she is solo. At the end of the day if you do bag then you have chances of seeing her again. If not and you get shut down, youll problably never see her ever again in your life.
thats da way you gotta look at it, you have nuffin to lose cuz worse case scenario is she not gonna talk to you....which was gonna already happen if you was just gonna let her

pass by anyways.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

all the time, especially if she is solo. At the end of the day if you do bag then you have chances of seeing her again. If not and you get shut down, youll problably never see her ever again in your life.
thats da way you gotta look at it, you have nuffin to lose cuz worse case scenario is she not gonna talk to you....which was gonna already happen if you was just gonna let her

pass by anyways.

Real S right here
pimp.gif

pass by anyways.

Thats how I feel shoot your shot

All you cats that aren't approachin chicks on the reg check this joint out...

It'll deffinetly help you out, you can't be afraid of rejection, you should be MORE afraid of not having the desire to try...

neil+strauss+the+game.jpg

The Game:

If you read this you'll bang ATLEAST 4 more chicks than you did last year...

Judgung by the responses in here, I'm sure A LOT of us wouldn't mind 4 more *%+*s in the rotation...

pass by anyways.

i envy you dudes

ill keep it real i was madd shy in my young days, but even still today..............never

i just get approached........chicks that know me be like "i thought you were mean or too cocky at first" if they gett to know me later on. an all my gfs asked me out...eh

it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pass by anyways.

i envy you dudes

ill keep it real i was madd shy in my young days, but even still today..............never

i just get approached........chicks that know me be like "i thought you were mean or too cocky at first" if they gett to know me later on. an all my gfs asked me out...eh

it is what it is.
Thats simple ninjahood but I never thought of it like that but for some reason I'm quiet and to myself now...I used to be jokeful and cool with whoever I was w/ but for some reason I just been shy lately

Originally Posted by primetime21

pass by anyways.

Thats how I feel shoot your shot
With a musket?

Yall dudes waiting on girls to holler at you? If I did that I'd probably catch a case if a girl didn't fully co-operate after giving me signs. Plus, I like having as many options as possible.

not hardly, but the other day I was like eff it and did it...

I approached this chick that works at a restaurant my buddies and I frequent. I asked her if she'd like to go out to dinner sometime...she said yea and gave me her number.

So we texted some that weekend...and it was pretty cool but now ive asked her to actually go out like twice.

Both times she said she couldnt because of work. Granted, she does work odd hours, and 40 hours a week but heres the thing I dont really get...

when im IN the restuarant, shes not like talkative at all or whatever. But if I text her she is.

Whatsup with women?

Back
Top Bottom