How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

This isn't really a General Forum memory, more of an NT memory in general :lol:. Anyway, remember you used to be able to have a little icon next to your username on ezBoard? I remember everyone used to rock with the rotating stars or the pulsing state abbreviation icons. That PA and babyish-blue star :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

I miss those :lol:

2w7o5e9.jpg

Not from General*

I remember the chaos before/during/after the 04' release of the artist series. That's when the Dunks/NERD were at the peak of their popularity and nearly EVERYBODY needed to have the ESPOs. Some guy made everyone pissed when he put his pair under running water if I can recall.

- LovetheXIV (what ever it was) roast on PYP.
- MS Paints Contests in 04. Walrus and Ninja Turtles
- The Heineken Dunks Release. IMO - it started the Nike SB hype or was that the DUNKLE release?

Forgot who it was, but some kid scanned his face for the "post your pic" thread

Back when music forum was the wild west

NT used to be so good

edit: oh yeah hood/talk

Last edited:
this was my ex. 
i still have the original.
i requested a good friend of mine put the supreme over the nip ring for me.
like homie said, i sent the noodz around after we broke up.
:rofl:

BTW she moved back to BRAZIL a year after we broke up. still there and still thick but now MARRIED. :lol:

pics to the inbox plz...

ty

- dude (Ekin..?) that had every fooled with his fake brazilian GF
- when WDYWT was move here from Retro dude to flame wars (when the term "hypebeast" was created)

- Original Air Mack$ crew

- Kingcrop vs. GreenIce05

- Who is Emi?

- Making The Band 2 thread

- East Coast blackout

- All the summit threads

Anyone remember when mrmossyman (I think that was his screen name) posted a pic of himself and someone did the Harry Potter PS? Lead to a slew of other mrmossyman PS
laugh.gif

I remember Sais and his raps "It's P, A T, G, L O, C, K S, yes...they call me Pat Glocks. See me at the firin' range. PAT GLOCKS. See me on the corner at night. PAT GLOCKS"
laugh.gif

The thirst for DJ Bana was OD at times...she liked it.
I remember when the patent leather 1's came out and people were taking the keychains and using them as pendants on long necklaces with keychain beads (I was guilty of this
mean.gif
)
When people collected retrocards for kicks they didn't even have.
All of this. +

Dom Vs. The Real Hundreds

Dom posting his music in the music thread before he blew up

OG Ninjahood sized pics

Cam ever finish that Saturn?

Dome for the 3s

Vick x Oly 7s

Nas being one of the first celebs rocking LDRS

Lemar and Dauley tees 
laugh.gif

Dizzy x Shortypop x Revolvers Fresh

Noreen's 6 toes (she fell off so hard)