How to change your varsity red 6

Originally Posted by Bigman652

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Hah.. Thanks for the vid but u 3 weeks late homie.. Originally I posted the same thing on here except it's been done with a craft marker that won't crack or peel off ... And it's on the infrared post on jb forum and also posted on sneakernews.com http://sneakernews.com/20...ed-turned-into-infrared/ and this too http://niketalk.yuku.com/...FRA-RETR.html?page=175.. Lil late bud.. I started this homie...

relax dude

hes obviously butt hurt
Nah not hurt homie...just stating a fact thats all...can care less who started this... either way varsity reds suck..

Originally Posted by sneakermessiah

wh1s1.jpg

Here's mine I did with the craft marker.

did you change the vred jumpman on the tounge?  if so how? 

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by sneakermessiah

wh1s1.jpg

Here's mine I did with the craft marker.

did you change the vred jumpman on the tounge?  if so how? 

somebody else did the same thing on here i think at the beginning of the thread

Originally Posted by Dghost

where do you get the marker to do this anyway and what color is it exactly?
i got it from hobby lobby over here in co they go them online too. and it comes out infrared when you do it

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Mabye I can use a purple marker to restore the slightly chipped paint on my grape V's? 
it might work im thinking bout fixing the aqua 8s that i got 2

Originally Posted by Dghost

naw i mean whats the exact color/name of the marker
all it says on it is red and a item code just get a paint marker and test it and see before you buy
all

This thread doesn't really help since Sole23 made one first. I did mine with his instructions weeks ago and the paint still hasn't come off them. No hate though. Do you.

MAN I MAY DO THAT IMMA JUST WAIT TIL MY LOCAL FOOTLOCKER GETS EM IMMA WAIT TIL THAT SUNDAY CUZ MY MAN WILL HOLD EM IN THE BACK AT THE STORE AND ILL GET 30 PERCENT OFF!!! LOL IF THAT DOESNT WORK ILL DO THIS IM HORRIBLE DOING ARTS AND CRAFTS LOL SO I DONT WANNA MESS MY KICKS UP!

what color name is on the garden craft markers you guys are using, I checked out a "michaels" and only found this, so I'm at a standstill. If any has a link or another store they could recommend let me know. thanks

Back
Top Bottom