-Facebook when you needed a college e-mail to sign up
-LimeWIre/KaZaA
-TRL
-Ja Rule's hits
-Nokia's
-Puka Shells 8)
-Heely's/Soaps
-DSL internet :nthat:

Great thread. I loved the early 2000s so much. 90s & early 2000s >>>>>>>>>>>>. Thread got me reminiscing like a mug.

Remember the first time you played this? :wow: :smokin

View media item 2024511

them junior high basement parties was so lit :smokin. nothing but grinding, dry humping, and lap dances :evil:.

If I recall correctly the girls in my class had the dance moves down to a T from this vid lol

(since I am on a reggae tip) :smokin :smokin

them bang bros passwords :evil: :smokin. First shorti I fapped to was a Michelle Tucker (cake with Africa tatted on her a**) Ball Honeys scene.

Damn I miss being a kid/teen. Take me back Lord...take me back.

View media item 2024513

Last edited:
I think 1 great thing about that whole 98-05 span (and even a couple years before like ninjahood mentioned) is that you got to see the growth, development, and peak of a lot of great things, specifically before they all got overused/oversaturated years after. Simple things like going to buy an album and they still sell the music you're interested in, a variety of music, the gaming industry hadn't practically monopolized yet, arcades & malls still poppin, my peak interest in wrestling, and I'm sure a lot of other stuff could be listed. Only thing I felt like I missed out on was not being old enough for the Freaknik and a lot of clubs, and when I did get old enough, it was starting to fade out

Class of 2003. Still amazes me how some people haven't changed after 13 years. lol.

Going to my HS reunion was kinda of disturbing. lol.

Damn man...summer 02-05 was a different vibe to say the least

Summer vibes were just so much better,especially the songs.

Just the right amount of tech brought people together but actually made them CONNECT when they met up.

Having to ask to go to the bathroom just to send a text because it took so long when it first came out on the flip.

Sidekick hitting mainstream with the AIM always connected :smoking

Running home after school to catch BET/TRL.

Yahoo group chats with audio when it was the new tech :smoking

HALO Lan parties with the homies before XBL was a thing.

Receiving letters written in gel in and folded all crazy from various chicks at school before texting was a thing :smoking

Just sitting around with your boys knowing was boredom really was about. Theres no such thing as being "bored" today like it used to be. Looking back on it almost makes me miss the purity of it.

We had dial up internet at my house until like 2003-04 so I had to go to local community college library to download music and movies.

We had dial up internet at my house until like 2003-04 so I had to go to local community college library to download music and movies.

The company in my hometown was doing the first 3 months free.

They knew what they were doing. You wasnt going back to dial up even if it was $100 a month. :lol:

On who...

Finessing the AOL '1000 hours free' CD-ROMs

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes with braids got all the bishes in the early 00s.

That was like a +5 attribute in the looks department to the chicks :lol:.

There was a service in my city that offered free dial up. Only issue was it was slow as ****.

Back
Top Bottom