How was the early 2000s?

How you leave out the queen?

View media item 2024940
Melyssa-Ford.jpg

Mels still Top 5.

Summer vibes were just so much better,especially the songs.

Just the right amount of tech brought people together but actually made them CONNECT when they met up.

Receiving letters written in gel in and folded all crazy from various chicks at school before texting was a thing :smokin

Just sitting around with your boys knowing was boredom really was about. Theres no such thing as being "bored" today like it used to be. Looking back on it almost makes me miss the purity of it.

All of these :pimp: the letters written in gel :lol: man that's burned in my memory. I haven't seen those since HS

We had dial up internet at my house until like 2003-04 so I had to go to local community college library to download music and movies.

Another thing burned in my memory....that damn dial-up signal :x the absolute worst was having 1 phone line and somebody calls and cuts you off :lol: that's one thing I damn sure don't miss

Last edited:
Damn in like 15-20 years they gonna make a movie set in the late 90's-early 2000's

Last edited by a moderator:
the birth of this legendary franchise movie

all of sudden street racing, tuning car become pop culture and spreading worldwide from video games (NFSU) into TV show MTV pimp my ride. how crazy this movie never thought will be lasting for 15 years !! i thought tokyo drift will be the last one

Last edited:
Ying yang twins

Sean Paul

Neptunes beats

If you owned this sweater, you were doing itView media item 2025961
Triple 5 soul

Enyce

Phat farm

Wu-wear

Roca-wear

Polo sport RL SPORT

Sean Jean valour jumpsuits

I remember my cousin pulling so many girls off his braids. Dude's hair was draped
mean.gif
nothing like walking down the middle/high school hallway and hearing random chicks talk how you're going to let them braid your hair. 

Hate that the style is looked down upon by the black community. It's all about the dread heads now.

I remember my cousin pulling so many girls off his braids. Dude's hair was draped :smh:
nothing like walking down the middle/high school hallway and hearing random chicks talk how you're going to let them braid your hair. 

Hate that the style is looked down upon by the black community. It's all about the dread heads now.

Dont worry, it'll come back around fam.

Im pretty sure your parents told you how they used to sleep in braid to make their fro look bigger. Like, it was frowned upon to be seen in public with braids. :lol:

Just want to emphasis it again. Copping retro Jordan's for 125-150 with ease. All you had to do was show up right before the spot opened. :pimp: :pimp:

Hell, they took over before 2001...but a lot of people don't realized that

Yeah man. Not many people know the produced SuperThug. That was what '97? '98?

Just want to emphasis it again. Copping retro Jordan's for 125-150 with ease. All you had to do was show up right before the spot opened. :pimp: :pimp:

Maaaaaaan. Ya'll remember when they use to be released during the week? Skip 1st half of school come to school with the FootAction bags. :lol: :pimp:

Also, the Sean John velour suits were $300. If you had one you were really doing it.

Back
Top Bottom