How was the early 2000s?

And1 mixtapes

:wow: :rofl: this era was ridiculous...trying to play D and watching a dude for a good 5min trying all kinds of crossovers pretty much in the same spot.... :rofl: trynna catch you off guard throwing the ball in your face

I can't front though, my boy had a video camera, we even started recording our own mixtapes on the court :rofl: :smh:

Fools going between the legs and then rolling on the floor. :stoneface:

Pure foolishness :lol:

I'll never forget some new dude coming to the park and throwing the ball off a neighborhood OG face. And he knocked youngin slam out on the court.

How did we forget...when Usher dropped '8701' then 'Confessions' :x

Last edited by a moderator:
v60i-1.jpg

:wow: :rofl: this era was ridiculous...trying to play D and watching a dude for a good 5min trying all kinds of crossovers pretty much in the same spot.... :rofl: trynna catch you off guard throwing the ball in your face

I can't front though, my boy had a video camera, we even started recording our own mixtapes on the court :rofl: :smh:

That And1 show that was on BET was aight though :lol: :pimp:

I think it was BET

http://worldgsm.pl/upload/old-photos/v60i-1.jpg[/quote] I remember this phone was soooooooooooooooooooo expensive back in high school. It looked so sleek and ahead of it's time, though. It wasn't that many people with this phone.

Also, I look back and the jeans that we wore in this time frame look like Parachutes lmao! The authentic jersey's we wore look like long dresses LOL.

Also, all of the C+ Player, Female RB groups that were out during that time. The fake TLCs and Destiny Child groups

Music wasnt as easily attainable and there was no overabundance of it like now...in a sense, you did have to go "out" to catch the newest stuff

DJ Clue tapes :x

Back
Top Bottom