How was the early 2000s?

Kells wrote and produced 808

I thought this chick was gonna b bigger

You and me both, she had some pretty good songs in rotation, and I thought for sure after "1 Thing" she was going to blow up even bigger...

Guess it didn't work out like that.

You and me both, she had some pretty good songs in rotation, and I thought for sure after "1 Thing" she was going to blow up even bigger...

Guess it didn't work out like that.
Her and Bobby V had excellent debut albums. There was a ******** of good R&B songs back then. There probably are some today going under the radar but I doubt most of them have the production value that they had back then.

2 championships. Melo only lived in B-more for a period of time.

That is NOT "running sports."
laugh.gif

Boston had 4 at that time and I didn't consider us to be running sports (5 if you're including college). You dudes have low standards.

Last edited:
Boston had 4 at that time and I didn't consider us to be running sports (5 if you're including college). You dudes have low standards.
Let us live :lol:

Plus, I'm just going to assume you're talking about college hockey for the college championship and nobody south of that area cares about that...

Song of the summer of 2002. I remember listening to it frequently on MTV2 ( I didn't have cable, but found out that MTV 2 was playing for free on channel 10 ). I thought she would have blown up too. The last I heard of her she in a Disney movie with Katie Holmes. 

Gonna have to agree to disagree. If anything Cali was running sports back then. Lakers, Angels, USC, Galaxy.

But BMore gave the world The Wire in 2002, much more than 2 championships are worth.
smokin.gif

I remember this phone was soooooooooooooooooooo expensive back in high school. It looked so sleek and ahead of it's time, though. It wasn't that many people with this phone.

Also, I look back and the jeans that we wore in this time frame look like Parachutes lmao! The authentic jersey's we wore look like long dresses LOL.
That was a bootleg Nextel. If you couldn't afford a Nextel you had a Boost.

I remember this phone was soooooooooooooooooooo expensive back in high school. It looked so sleek and ahead of it's time, though. It wasn't that many people with this phone.

Also, I look back and the jeans that we wore in this time frame look like Parachutes lmao! The authentic jersey's we wore look like long dresses LOL.
That was a bootleg Nextel. If you couldn't afford a Nextel you had a Boost.

The commercial with Ye, Luda and Game "Where You At?" :smokin

I still got that song on my iPhone

Song of the summer of 2002. I remember listening to it frequently on MTV2 ( I didn't have cable, but found out that MTV 2 was playing for free on channel 10 ). I thought she would have blown up too. The last I heard of her she in a Disney movie with Katie Holmes. 
Didn't Beyonce end up taking Amerie's producers and writers? Or something like that. I remember Amerie said something about Beyonce and, well we've seen what happens when people say something about Beyonce (cc: Keri Hilson)

Who could forget about the crew that had to walk across NY just to get Diddy some cheesecake. Everybody had problems with E Ness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom