How was your first time at a strip club?

Easy... strippers LOVE females! Rather give them lap dances in front of the crowd to get the vibe going.

I believe he was asking how you persuaded your wife to go. As am i :nerd:

I don't know...I didn't have to persuade her, I just asked her if she was down to go one night and she said yes.

Had a great time, and now we go every once in awhile. Sometimes we go with her homegirls, now THAT is fun!

afternoon buffett
gym sweat shorts
band of cash, but with the twenty out in front and one's behind it

[COLOR=#red]afternoon buffett[/COLOR]
gym sweat shorts
band of cash, but with the twenty out in front and one's behind it

:x

[Chris Rock] You know those guys that eat at the strip club? Eat the buffet? How the f** could you eat on a nasty-*** strip club? What? Are you THAT hungry?

Not even Rwandan refugees won't eat that ****! At a damn strip club! ******* and Tater Tots don't mix! [/Chris Rock]

I'll go once in a while but rather go thru my phone and find a chick who smokes and Is down for freaky behavior I don't have to pay for.

No lie, a "dancer" :lol: >D at an "upscale" spot on Bourbon Street offered to dome me, my pops and my brother up AFTER she told us she wanted us all to smash, but she was on her period. :x

We were all like, "nah, I'm cool," with the Dave Chappelle face.

Last edited:
Went to a hood strip club up in West Palm Beach near Seminole Manors. Went with the guys after I took LSD(unbeknownst to them) and had a hell of a time. The place was just vibrating with energy. Intense but positive. We were the only guys in there tipping so we got a lot of attention. I spent most of the time just observing.

That said, that one time was enough for me to see what it was all about and decide they're not for me. I had my fill of it after about an hour and a half. I have no interest in going back to one.
What do ******* look like while on acid?

went to one in atl... i had about 500 in singles.... i was the only dude with a handful of money going in... that was my last time back in 07.... 

no need to go back, i aint paying fo the P
where you carrying 5 straps of singles?  You wore cargo pants?

^^i always wear a nike or polo sweat suit when I hit the strip club :pimp:... The strippers luv sweatpants

No lie, a "dancer"
laugh.gif
grin.gif
at an "upscale" spot on Bourbon Street offered to dome me, my pops and my brother up AFTER she told us she wanted us all to smash, but she was on her period.
sick.gif

No lie, a "dancer" :lol: >D at an "upscale" spot on Bourbon Street offered to dome me, my pops and my brother up AFTER she told us she wanted us all to smash, but she was on her period. :x

[thread="581548"]Yall should've went family style on that ribbon.  A little blood ain't gonna hurt nobody[/thread]

Full video of your avy please!!!! :lol:

What do ******* look like while on acid?

They didn't have their own unique appearance aside from the rest of the body. The closest thing I could say the strippers bodies looked like were these colorful strands that reminds me of the midnight marauder album cover.

Bruh :lol:

I was with my pops. Keep in mind, we didn't ask this chick for any of the info that she was providing. We were just cooling with some drinks. The whole night was awkward though. My brother's idea after he turned 21. We're both the same age for about a month too, so it was all kinds of strange for various reasons.

Awful

Was 16 and snuck into some random strip club on Bourbon street when the bouncer just left his post.

Awful awful strippers. We left after 5 minutes. So bad that horny teenagers didn't stay.

Had much better experiences later on in ATL, specifically Onyx, Pink Pony, Magic City and Body Tap

Edit - auto correct changed Onyx

Last edited:
Free, underage fun.

My brothers brought me when I was 17 and paid my way and they

knew the strippers so I got this one with a HUGE *** to give me

a lap dance. She kept saying "you scared? you can touch it don't be scared." :lol:

Strip clubs are not that fun to me though (unless I'm throwing cash) because

it's fat booties I can't have sex with. I give you money, you dance on me.

it got old for me after my 19th birthday. i went all out though.

Last edited:
Free, underage fun.

My brothers brought me when I was 17 and paid my way and they

knew the strippers so I got this one with a HUGE *** to give me

a lap dance. She kept saying "you scared? you can touch it don't be scared." :lol:

Strip clubs are not that fun to me though (unless I'm throwing cash) because

it's fat booties I can't have sex with. I give you money, you dance on me.

it got old for me after my 19th birthday. i went all out though.

Who says you can't have sex with them?

Bruh
laugh.gif

I was with my pops. Keep in mind, we didn't ask this chick for any of the info that she was providing. We were just cooling with some drinks. The whole night was awkward though. My brother's idea after he turned 21. We're both the same age for about a month too, so it was all kinds of strange for various reasons.
I was just kicking jokes

Any chic throwing it like that off the jump in a strip club is usually bad business.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom