HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

sprint showing me no love man... only wanna gimme $75 off retail

Word they acting extra weak.

I emailed ecare and after trying to tell them about how my phone always sucked they just stopped responding

$378 + tax is not a good look. Does anyone know if I can apply the mail-in rebate to the 378?? Iwould cop under 300
ya i tried ecare too but it was a bad idea cuz apparently its on my "notes" now
Well I think that can actually help the case.

Next time I call (will be the third time) Im just gonna act extra salty

me: "OK I am TIRED of this phone... you people have been giving me the work around and I think I am ready to cancel if I don't get something better than this phone
mad.gif
"

I bet

them: "Ok sir it will be $200 to cancel have a nice day"
me:
frown.gif

Just think of something clever to say my dude ... when they said ok 200 bucks then you be like what .. how long I have on my contract I need that waive now .. its not like Im asking for anything extra im just trying to upgrade my phone because this one sucks ..

then when she says something .. just hit her .. you know what I can deal with your attitude .. why are you being so rude .. I can hear it in your tone .. you know what before I cancel let me speak to your supervisor ..

then you act my calm with him and try to explain ... look my phone doesnt work is giving my a lot of problems and I need to upgrade .. I really want something that stuck screen with a qwerty slide out like the mogul and I dont mind paying for it .. but man Im taking hits on my job because I can perform x amount of task when Im on the road and I need a upgrade now. then go about how rude she was and she couldnt please you and blah blah blah and Im not even asking for anything really just a discount like a new customer so I can upgrade and be able to conduct business . I can even extend my contract .. but right now Im really frustrated .. I contact everybody and they always getting back to me but never do .. etc ...
So I'm taking this worked for you? I'm tryna cop for under 300 myself, but I'd like to extend my SERO in the process.....

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

sprint showing me no love man... only wanna gimme $75 off retail

Word they acting extra weak.

I emailed ecare and after trying to tell them about how my phone always sucked they just stopped responding

$378 + tax is not a good look. Does anyone know if I can apply the mail-in rebate to the 378?? Iwould cop under 300
ya i tried ecare too but it was a bad idea cuz apparently its on my "notes" now
Well I think that can actually help the case.

Next time I call (will be the third time) Im just gonna act extra salty

me: "OK I am TIRED of this phone... you people have been giving me the work around and I think I am ready to cancel if I don't get something better than this phone
mad.gif
"

I bet

them: "Ok sir it will be $200 to cancel have a nice day"
me:
frown.gif

Just think of something clever to say my dude ... when they said ok 200 bucks then you be like what .. how long I have on my contract I need that waive now .. its not like Im asking for anything extra im just trying to upgrade my phone because this one sucks ..

then when she says something .. just hit her .. you know what I can deal with your attitude .. why are you being so rude .. I can hear it in your tone .. you know what before I cancel let me speak to your supervisor ..

then you act my calm with him and try to explain ... look my phone doesnt work is giving my a lot of problems and I need to upgrade .. I really want something that stuck screen with a qwerty slide out like the mogul and I dont mind paying for it .. but man Im taking hits on my job because I can perform x amount of task when Im on the road and I need a upgrade now. then go about how rude she was and she couldnt please you and blah blah blah and Im not even asking for anything really just a discount like a new customer so I can upgrade and be able to conduct business . I can even extend my contract .. but right now Im really frustrated .. I contact everybody and they always getting back to me but never do .. etc ...
So I'm taking this worked for you? I'm tryna cop for under 300 myself, but I'd like to extend my SERO in the process.....

I just copped for $150. took like 3 hours and I was passed around the whole Sprint building, but well worth it for that price

i just went and got me one at best buy here in chicago and a need a few things so help me out

ok i need ppcgeeks to stop playin and send that email so i can get that tweaked audiopara.csv and skyfire somebody help me out with them 2 and im good to go

unless yall kno something else i need to get that will make this baby that much funner
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I just copped for $150. took like 3 hours and I was passed around the whole Sprint building, but well worth it for that price
See-I know I don't have the patience for that though.....also, you are on SERO correct? Did they ask you for the SERO info you used to sign upwith or did you have to give another name and email?

Just went on Sprint.com and the pricing it's giving me is that full 550
smh.gif

So, what did you say? Why'd they give it to you for $150? Is that before or after rebate?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

So, what did you say? Why'd they give it to you for $150? Is that before or after rebate?

For real man put us on to how you did this.

You guys remember when the Mogul dropped they had some way that people was getting it for $38 or something with mad rebates and coupons?

That would be so clutch right now. I was just at the mall and I seen the phone, but it was attached to one of those things so you can't run away with it orsomething so I really couldn't get to fiddle with it like that.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i just went and got me one at best buy here in chicago and a need a few things so help me out

ok i need ppcgeeks to stop playin and send that email so i can get that tweaked audiopara.csv and skyfire somebody help me out with them 2 and im good to go

unless yall kno something else i need to get that will make this baby that much funner
nerd.gif
happy.gif
and the fm radio how do i get it or were is it at on the phone
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

For real man put us on to how you did this.

You guys remember when the Mogul dropped they had some way that people was getting it for $38 or something with mad rebates and coupons?

That would be so clutch right now. I was just at the mall and I seen the phone, but it was attached to one of those things so you can't run away with it or something so I really couldn't get to fiddle with it like that.

Phone was $550. I called the retentions # from a few pages ago about 6 times until I got someone to give me $155 credit towards buying a new handset since Iwasn't eligible for a discount. I go to a Sprint kiosk to buy the phone the next day and the reps couldn't find anything about my $155 credit. Afterawhile and acting very angry, the supervisor decides to give it to me for the $399 + $100 rebate which makes $299 so I'm happy because that's what Iwanted to pay anyway. I call retentions when I get home again furious and they credit my account that $155 so technically, the phones only $145
happy.gif

My tip is JUST KEEP CALLING RETENTIONS. Threaten them that you'll leave and if they don't bite, just say you'll be calling them back from theAT&T store to get your number ported and just hang up & try again. Someone will hook you up, I had to do it like 6 times. AND ACT DUMB ABOUT THETOUCH PRO too. I was about to give up until I kept reading other people get it for steals a few pages back and was determined to get it for just as cheapmyself.

Well, I was able to bring 'em down to 250 for the Diamond (AFTER, the mail-in rebate) and I know FOR A FACT, I can get on ebay for $153.99 (Live discount +checkout coupon FTW). Also, buying it through sprint would only extend me contract 4 months
eyes.gif
. Stepdad brought up the very valid point that ebay won't offer a warrantythough

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO??

im joining Verizon when the Touch Diamond comes out

I didnt even realize I get like an 18% discount a month from my work

Well, I was able to bring 'em down to 250 for the Diamond (AFTER, the mail-in rebate) and I know FOR A FACT, I can get on ebay for $153.99 (Live discount + checkout coupon FTW). Also, buying it through sprint would only extend me contract 4 months
eyes.gif
. Stepdad brought up the very valid point that ebay won't offer a warranty though

After trying several time I got them for $200 after mail in rebate ..

Also if I was you, Ill buy it from eBay .. you are elegible to get insurance within the 1st 30days of getting a new phone, unless something has change .. after30 days of a phone being in your account its almost impossible to add insurance ..

Man I still haven't received nothing under $375.00

They just say the demand is crazy right now.... telling me that everyone wants the phone so I would have to buy it in the store. I would do that but they justwon't go under $375.00

I will try next week or something, Dudes just won't give in.

Well, I was able to bring 'em down to 250 for the Diamond (AFTER, the mail-in rebate) and I know FOR A FACT, I can get on ebay for $153.99 (Live discount + checkout coupon FTW). Also, buying it through sprint would only extend me contract 4 months
eyes.gif
. Stepdad brought up the very valid point that ebay won't offer a warranty though

After trying several time I got them for $200 after mail in rebate ..

Also if I was you, Ill buy it from eBay .. you are elegible to get insurance within the 1st 30days of getting a new phone, unless something has change .. after 30 days of a phone being in your account its almost impossible to add insurance ..
Yea, it's the "trying several times" that gets me, I know I don't have the patience for that....

I'ma go the ebay route though.

can somebody help me with the weather thing, so i can add my city. i dl both things, but it won't let me open the weather editor...i think it's cuz idl the diamond version of the program, not the TP.

my aim is rsdplaya...it would be appreciated to the max!!!!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

can somebody help me with the weather thing, so i can add my city. i dl both things, but it won't let me open the weather editor...i think it's cuz i dl the diamond version of the program, not the TP.

To be honest I dont think that matter because both phones are WM6.1 .. main difference is the QWERTY keyboard ..

can somebody help me with the weather thing, so i can add my city. i dl both things, but it won't let me open the weather editor...i think it's cuz i dl the diamond version of the program, not the TP.

To be honest I dont think that matter because both phones are WM6.1 .. main difference is the QWERTY keyboard ..

and the internal memory that the Diamond has (4GB)

You can IM me if you're online, IM bigdawgdl v2, but I just got my city to add. You have to use the Weather Editor 1.1 version that says patched. Then goto US, add city, type in the information and your Accuweather code is NAM|US|OK|LAWTON formatted just like that. Only thing is it displays as "lawton,OKLAHOMA" instead of "Lawton, Oklahoma" for me and I'd like to fix that.

plus additional %10 off the 249.99 price tag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I did this....ebay + 10% + free shipping + $110 cash back without having to deal with sprint or extending my contract? Done.

$440 - 44 = $396 - $110 = $286. I'll cope.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

plus additional %10 off the 249.99 price tag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I did this....ebay + 10% + free shipping + $110 cash back without having to deal with sprint or extending my contract? Done.

$440 - 44 = $396 - $110 = $286. I'll cope.
Yea...when I thought about it, I really didn't need all the Pro had to offer...I mean, not enough to pay an extra 100. Actually, now that Iam thinking about it I think I can sell my Centro for 100 which brings it to me spending about 65 on the Diamond
eek.gif

u got free shipping??
mad.gif

I'm trippin' though, cuz word on the street is we in a recession
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I'M NOT!!

Back
Top Bottom