Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

pimp.gif
gorgeous design! Great job Nike, you've done an excellent job withthe maturation of the Huarache line.

I got my pair earlier today (tuesday), I'm rockin them friday, with a matching blue tee.

Originally Posted by 2tearsnabucket

IMHO THE BLACKS COMFORT LEVEL IS SUPERIOR TO THE OG COLORWAY.

I understand fully what you mean. I got 2 pairs of the Volts and 1 of the black. Needless to say the black where the first pair I tried on and also the pair Ikept on the longest. But like 40% of the sneakers I own are either all black or black based, so I tried to not to like them as much lol.

But casually, I wouldn't try to match anything with the White/Volt pair. They standout all on their own.

All you need is some white shorts or top and blue shorts or top. Just do the whole basketball player casual look.

They are jus sitting at my store. NObody is buying them. They will prob be my next hoopin shoes though.

Got my limes last night, wearning them right now to work. Love 'em!! Can't wait to get em out on the court tonight and see how they feel. I was gonnaget the black pair but they didn't even have a 13 at Finish Line. I was pretty shocked. I've never tried to get a basketball shoe at retail and themnot have my size. I guess the public is really feelin these.

I do wish the black had the snakeskin swoosh though. I'm glad they didn't have them cause i'm lovin these right now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Got my limes last night, wearning them right now to work. Love 'em!! Can't wait to get em out on the court tonight and see how they feel. I was gonna get the black pair but they didn't even have a 13 at Finish Line. I was pretty shocked. I've never tried to get a basketball shoe at retail and them not have my size. I guess the public is really feelin these.

I do wish the black had the snakeskin swoosh though. I'm glad they didn't have them cause i'm lovin these right now.
pimp.gif
It could also be that the stores haven't recieved the full shipment yet. At my store we just got the blacks in yesterday from a direct shipment.They are hitting stores sporatically now. By next week every store who's gonna have them should have them in stock by then.

Ehh, maybe. Either way i'm glad they didn't have them. These have been such a treat today.

I got my all blacks in last friday and they are on point. I balled in them for about 3 hours, and the comfort straight out the box is amazing (vagina like
laugh.gif
). Ankle support is pretty good also. The thing i liked most is the traction it is perfect even on the dirty court i played on. Just to hype it a littlemore the weight (even for a sz.13) is feather lite. Also they run a bit big for me but nothing noticable. GET EM!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, it seems like everyone in this post wears a size 13. I guess that explains why that was one of the first sizes to sell out on NDC.

N E OF THESE IN THE BAY??????????????
at either a footaction, footlocker, or champs.?? in the SJ area?

how do these compare wiith zoom BB? i'm balling in zoom BB right now but these look too sexy

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

^^^ Just out of curiosity, what makes it feel more like a trainer than a basketball shoe?

First off, the design is sick and I love it. But performance-wise I didn't like the huge holes around the ankle area, I felt like I could easily rollan ankle in them.
6f715aefb454d7dc6b525e0b7b97e4ea56f9f14.jpg

Any info on where you can get these besides finishline? Somewhere the ships internationally would be perfect.

Its weird - people say they are GR, but im not seeing them around at the usual online stores or even ebay.

They're a Finsh Line exclusive as of right now I believe.

I played in these last night and they were great. When the shoe is laced up like in the pic, there isn't an ankle issue at all IMO. It may be more of amind playing tricks on you with the holes being there and it doesn't seem like it's good support. These are awesome though for sure.

Originally Posted by flipknoc

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

^^^ Just out of curiosity, what makes it feel more like a trainer than a basketball shoe?

First off, the design is sick and I love it. But performance-wise I didn't like the huge holes around the ankle area, I felt like I could easily roll an ankle in them.
6f715aefb454d7dc6b525e0b7b97e4ea56f9f14.jpg

What hole?

I tried them on and they were comfortable and had nice forefoot and ankle support. The only thing I didn't like was where my foot bends will need to bebroken in. The toe cap was to stiff.

@ beezylocks - If you're in the City, the SF NikeTown (Downtown in Union Square) has both of these colors. I haven't been to the Champs or Footlockerin the Westfield mall, but I'm pretty confident one of them will have these.

Back
Top Bottom