HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

How much do you have to size up for the women's models?

If let's say I'm a US 10 and size up 1 initially to accommodate for the snug fit,what would a US 11 men's correspond to?

Sizing charts from the different stores seem to vary from +1 to +2 so I'm not really sure how to go about it.

I wonder if they made higher women's size runs to accommodate for the snugness. Like going up to a woman's 13 instead of usually going up to like a women's 12... Probably not likely though

FNL & NDC will have these and my guess is Footsites will have them as well.. no official release date yet but glad I didnt pull the trigger at JD 

How much do you have to size up for the women's models?

If let's say I'm a US 10 and size up 1 initially to accommodate for the snug fit,what would a US 11 men's correspond to?

Sizing charts from the different stores seem to vary from +1 to +2 so I'm not really sure how to go about it.

I've always been told 1.5 up in size. So in your case 11.5 in womens.

I've always been told 1.5 up in size. So in your case 11.5 in womens.

Yes. 11.5 in womens is a 10 in mens. But since you are sizing up you should go with a 12 in womens since that's the largest womens size they make now. But this is only half a size up from your normal size. For me personally, I am team TTS and don't really find going a full size necessary.

nike killing the huarache. literally.  need to slow down on them colourways.  they need to do a real sit down, come up with some quality c/ws with quality materials as oppose tp just coming up with as much different colour combos as they can.

nike killing the huarache. literally.  need to slow down on them colourways.  they need to do a real sit down, come up with some quality c/ws with quality materials as oppose tp just coming up with as much different colour combos as they can.

This. A lot of these colorways are trash.

Back
Top Bottom