HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

After breaking in the Greys for >20 miles, I have to say that I could have gone up 1.5 sizes (instead of 1) without a problem. The scream greens have a more flexible toe box, so I'm alright there. Curious if anyone else feels this way.

I am normally an 11.5 but I went with a 13 in the cool greys. They fit perfect. Plus with 12.5 being an uncommon size I think I'm stuck going 1.5 up in size.

After breaking in the Greys for >20 miles, I have to say that I could have gone up 1.5 sizes (instead of 1) without a problem. The scream greens have a more flexible toe box, so I'm alright there. Curious if anyone else feels this way.

Ive had some that were 1.5 up.

Neoprene bootie hugs pretty much the same as 1 up

But tried TTS on Michigan cw even removed insole no go :smh:

those brown huaraches likely going to pop up on Nike Store Europe? got a 20% code I wanna use.

Hyper Pinks available via Phone Order.

Wish Atlanta - 404.880.0402

Extra Butter NY - 917.965.250 or email at info@extrabutterny

Last edited:
Any news at all as far as ultramarines dropping stateside? Already got 1st pair, but trying to decide if I should go ahead and double up now, or wait for em hit the states/sale atleast

I want to purchase the scream greens and my local footlocker/footaction/champs have them instock and was wondering if anyone has an instore coupon code can't seem to find any codes online thanks

I want to purchase the scream greens and my local footlocker/footaction/champs have them instock and was wondering if anyone has an instore coupon code can't seem to find any codes online thanks
print this and have your VIP number handy... this works every month even if its not your bday 

Anytime

make sure they dont try and jerk you on the deal cuz sometimes they says its $100 to get the discount but SG are 99.99

if they do buy some laces or something cheap :lol:  

That's happened to me online, I wanted to purchase something that was 99.99 and finishline was like invalid code like wtf

They seem to be popular, but easy pass for me too. I think all of these recent Red cws pale in comparison to the Love pack.

Some of the recent colorways would look a lot better without that stripe/lining running down the neoprene going into the toebox.

Anyone know where I can still get these size 5.5 for retail? I can't find them anywhere and don't want to pay resellers ;/

Back
Top Bottom