HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

they were sold out fast as hell.

Added to cart, inputted info, then got the stock issue.

Gonna head there later and see if they have pairs in-store

Not bad, just cant get down with the mesh.

Nike please stop!!! 

In 5 years they will drop the OG Purple Punch with neoprene toe box and a  all black strap lol. 

Slauson hurraches are fire

Yeah truly. I wonder if Nike Orange and Santa Monica re-allocated their pairs to UNDFTD. Guess I was lucky when I got one pair at Nike Santa Monica last Sunday. Was trying to get a pair for my boy today.

Yeah truly. I wonder if Nike Orange and Santa Monica re-allocated their pairs to UNDFTD. Guess I was lucky when I got one pair at Nike Santa Monica last Sunday. Was trying to get a pair for my boy today.

My wife went to samo and he said the same thing.

Well he said "blame loud mouths who post it to Twitter"

Once they @'d nice kicks, they cried to Nike and they had to pull stock.

Gonna watch Twitter for retail Tuesday though.

We got NTers who think huaraches are a new model so I'm waiting on that resell remorse

Were you able to get your size 11.5?
Na, bro.

La Brea is closed from Olympic passed Wilshire so I took fairfax and couldn't scope if there was a line.

Walk in at 10:02...Blue huaraches? "3rd floor"

Get there..."SOLD OUT"

************* made me run up 3 flights of stairs for nothing.

Wife was at samo and they only had smaller sizes so I'm stuffing my foot into the 11 and moving on 

Guess that means phone orders are a no go. Guess they are all dried up. So much cleaner than the white Nice Kicks pair.

Na, bro.

La Brea is closed from Olympic passed Wilshire so I took fairfax and couldn't scope if there was a line.

Walk in at 10:02...Blue huaraches? "3rd floor"

Get there..."SOLD OUT"

************* made me run up 3 flights of stairs for nothing.

Wife was at samo and they only had smaller sizes so I'm stuffing my foot into the 11 and moving on 

Ah, man. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom