HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Mad I slept. Want them now, just stared at the drop down box when undftd first dropped the link for the blues. Hope they reup.

waiting for shipping confirm...i know it said it could take a few days for processing orders but im nervous
eyes.gif
Same. They're notoriously slow too, so it makes it even worst. Up to 5 bus days to confirm. 7-10 after to deliver. 

Same. They're notoriously slow too, so it makes it even worst. Up to 5 bus days to confirm. 7-10 after to deliver. 

ugh...hopefully my other purchases from this weekend will take my mind off these once they arrive

Edit: just now got the shipping email lol

Last edited:

So glad I didn't wait in line. I'll just wait out the resellers and get an 11.5 before summer ends.

I really want to crip walk right now.

can someone update me on the OG colorways that have released so far?

thanks
Sport Turquoise/University Gold
Royal Blue/Dynamic Pink
Tour Yellow
Triple Black
Cool Grey
Scream Green

Purple Dynasty (Purple Punch) - although I don't consider this retro true to OG form, as the toebox is mesh.

can someone update me on the OG colorways that have released so far?

thanks
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...on-1991-2012/white-royal-blue-pink-flash-1991

Sport Turquoise/University Gold
Royal Blue/Dynamic Pink
Tour Yellow
Triple Black
Cool Grey
Scream Green

Purple Dynasty (Purple Punch) - although I don't consider this retro true to OG form, as the toebox is mesh.
I can live with the strap not being like OG cws but the mesh just doesnt feel like a huarache to me. 

Very nice quality on these. Not a huge fan of blue shoes, but i feel like I need the UNDFTD to complete the set

Very nice quality on these. Not a huge fan of blue shoes, but i feel like I need the UNDFTD to complete the set
You'll instantly crip walk when you put them on.

I kinda feel like the should have made a Red CW to complete the set.

Whites are ese's

Blues are crips.

If you're in Portland/Seattle next week, I'll be wearing the UNDFTDs so say hello if you see me and the wife being tourists

Back
Top Bottom