HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

does the mesh on the white purple og colorway really take away the feel of the shoe?

Yes.

I returned mine and created a ID even though it cost more.

I prefer the hugging feel you get from the neoprene/nylon bootie. It's not tight but perfect honeymoon fit.

With the mesh/neoprene the toxbox is less restrictive and it doesn't look as clean. I could've probably went down a half sz

just id;d a pair. do they charge instantly?

shoes say they wont be here til feb 1st :x

Nike doesn't charge until items ship.

Seems about right given the holiday. Got mine in 2.5 weeks, earlier than Nikes ETA.

That sucks they removed purple cw. I need to order my IDs today before they remove it as well.

Yes.

I returned mine and created a ID even though it cost more.

I prefer the hugging feel you get from the neoprene/nylon bootie. It's not tight but perfect honeymoon fit.

With the mesh/neoprene the toxbox is less restrictive and it doesn't look as clean. I could've probably went down a half sz

Thx repped

Nike doesn't charge until items ship.

Seems about right given the holiday. Got mine in 2.5 weeks, earlier than Nikes ETA.

That sucks they removed purple cw. I need to order my IDs today before they remove it as well.

they actually do charge immediately and not until they ship.

i cancelled my id because im too impatient but they charged me and had to refund me

decided on triple blacks

Any deals on a triple black pair? Wifey wants a pair. Women's 7 or GS 5 works

http://www.citygear.com/nike-kids-huarache-run-28.html code: MOVINGDAY

if you dont mind them not being the triple black but all black with white midsole then you can get them for $42. i would suggest getting her a size 6Y tho. Women's to Mens/Boys is 1.5 sizes down not 2 and the huaraches are cut small so itll be a sad day if she couldnt fit the 5Y.

if you dont mind them not being the triple black but all black with white midsole then you can get them for $42. i would suggest getting her a size 6Y tho. Women's to Mens/Boys is 1.5 sizes down not 2 and the huaraches are cut small so itll be a sad day if she couldnt fit the 5Y.
Thanks man, my wife is actually a GS 5 or 5.5 (for shoes that run small) in flyknits/jordans. Maybe I'll have her try it on in store later today before I buy.

Thanks man, my wife is actually a GS 5 or 5.5 (for shoes that run small) in flyknits/jordans. Maybe I'll have her try it on in store later today before I buy.

No problem and good luck. These def run small so I'd def rule out the 5y.

Is it just me or are the new red huaraches a bit more tts?
I recently copped the all red and all blue pairs.  I've only wore the all red pair, (TTS is 11.5, but I wear a 12 in huaraches) but they do seem like they're tad bit bigger than past releases.  No heel slip or anything like that, but they don't have that same glove like fit.

They are for sure slightly bigger compared to the sport turqoise pair I own in the same size. I dunno if it's because of the mesh toe box or not

the og white purple are 67 plus tax on nikestore.com with free shipping

they are 89.99 but if you use code LEGEND25 it take 25 percent off and knocks them down to 67 and change free shipping but need to pay tax still

today is the last day to use the legend25 code

had to cop at that price even though they got that mesh toe

Back
Top Bottom