HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Nope nothing at the moment but you could ID a pair last time I looked at options ( I think someone here made a ID pair check pic gallery) minus the neon tounge logo.

Nah not anymore. This is the closest I could get using the gym red/total orange graphic option. The closest solid color options are gym red and total pink but nothing like that. That OG pair is insane. That volt pops so much more.

Nah not anymore. This is the closest I could get using the gym red/total orange graphic option. The closest solid color options are gym red and total pink but nothing like that. That OG pair is insane. That volt pops so much more.
I found your old post did you ever make these???

I would love for them to re-release the ACG pack again. 
I like the new options a little more than the first round. Messed around with a few designs but I'm probably only going to order the Viotechs

OG Raspberry Volt

Nah never made them and I kinda regret it now. I feel like the quality of huaraches in the past year has declined, especially on IDs. Materials just seem super cheap now compared to previous retroes.

When they couldn't do a true retro of the concords I kinda gave up

Saw those blk and met.gold joints in person and to be honest, they felt cheap and there were glue stains all over the midsole. Def not worth retail.

Picked both of these up on Friday....had no idea Nike made more of these.  Check your local Athlete's Foot, that's where I picked mine up. 

Back
Top Bottom