HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Apparently they were only releasing in GS sizes, which is dumb.

How the green/gold compare to the OG CW? thought midsole was grey just like photos at the NDC, also how is the sizing on these i only have 1 Huarache 2015 release (705008-11) Is the mudguard soft? because my big toe touching the front but the mudguard of my huarache is a bit soft/stretchable so it not hurting my feet.

sorry for lots of questions, planning to cop also :smile:

Last edited:
How do the ultra BR's fit compared to regular huas? I have narrow feet and usually go a half size up on OG's, but some pairs are still a little small.

How the green/gold compare to the OG CW? thought midsole was grey just like photos at the NDC, also how is the sizing on these i only have 1 Huarache 2015 release (705008-11) Is the mudguard soft? because my big toe touching the front but the mudguard of my huarache is a bit soft/stretchable so it not hurting my feet.

sorry for lots of questions, planning to cop also :smile:

They are great, fit the same as the rest of my Huas, I can go a half or full size bigger. The toe box is like the ogs, the black leather is nice too. Enjoy yours!

I wish they would've made the heel cage black instead of gray, other than that they are a clean looking pair of shoes

Got a pair of these in today, not sure if I'll keep them though, colors are quite hard to combine.

Anyhow, buing them .5 size up was a good decision.

Do we still need to size up in huaraches, seen a pair of the white and purples so wanna cop

Got a pair of these in today, not sure if I'll keep them though, colors are quite hard to combine.

Anyhow, buing them .5 size up was a good decision.
What are your thoughts on the toe box ( specifically the hole size in the perforations)?

I was planning to get these but wasnt sure Id like the holes in the toe box. 
Yeah you need to go a half to full size up
This. 

^^The toebox seems to be a sort of mesh but thicker (might even be some very thin padding in there). The holes look like they're not real holes, but only there for the looks, punched in from the outside. From the inside the toebox fabric feels more flat.

Any word if the Huaraches trainer og 92 in white purple yellow had a nickname?
and any word on it being retro'd?

Any word if the Huaraches trainer og 92 in white purple yellow had a nickname?
and any word on it being retro'd?

Nope nothing at the moment but you could ID a pair last time I looked at options ( I think someone here made a ID pair check pic gallery) minus the neon tounge logo.

Back
Top Bottom